IGNORED

The Prodigy

Guest assegai

Yeah I saw them in August at V Festival, the new tracks are quite honestly excellent compared to the tracks they had on AONO back in '04

Warriors Dance is really catchy, I could see it getting very popular in the clubs. Howlett is going to make a few quid - he's got some sort of collectors box to pre-order for £90.00 for the fans (sort of similar to what Radiohead did, except there is a DVD). I can tell it's going to be their last album. Bands like The Prodigy don't usually stick around for too long, so I'm surprised that they have been going for almost 20 years now.

Guest Drahken

Lol I was just thinking about Prodigy the other day. I got conned once into watching Free Willy 2 because it supposedly synced up to fat of the land like DOTM and the Wizard of Oz.

• 2 weeks later...
Lol I was just thinking about Prodigy the other day. I got conned once into watching Free Willy 2 because it supposedly synced up to fat of the land like DOTM and the Wizard of Oz.

That sounds so stupid it's funny. Honestly, I haven't liked much else of theirs since FotL.

On 26th November 2008, The Prodigy will give away the title track "Invaders must die" off their new album for free

via download from their site www.theprodigy.com

(If you understand German)

http://www.vertigo.fm/inhalt/kuenstler/The...364/neuigkeiten

i dont

link me on the 26th plz.

• 4 months later...
Guest assegai

So the concert was pretty fuckin' mental, the pit seemed harder than most metal shows. Which was pleasantly surprising after standing amongst the goof troop of pussy farts at the skinny puppy show.

Intro

Worlds On Fire

Their Law

Breathe

(Breathe Dubstep mix)

Omen

Poison

Warrior's Dance

Firestarter

Run With The Wolves

Thunder

Voodoo People

Comanche

-------

Invaders Must Die

Diesel Power

Smack My Bitch Up

Take Me To The Hospital

Your Love/Out Of Space

So the concert was pretty fuckin' mental, the pit seemed harder than most metal shows. Which was pleasantly surprising after standing amongst the goof troop of pussy farts at the skinny puppy show.

Intro

Worlds On Fire

Their Law

Breathe

(Breathe Dubstep mix)

Omen

Poison

Warrior's Dance

Firestarter

Run With The Wolves

Thunder

Voodoo People

Comanche

-------

Invaders Must Die

Diesel Power

Smack My Bitch Up

Take Me To The Hospital

Your Love/Out Of Space

My favorite Prodigy track, overall that's a nice selection.

Archived