IGNORED

what track would you choose for a cover ??

Guest jubes

I transcribed Altichyre off the Quaristice bonus CD which would be nice to arrange for a string quartet.

I'd also love to hear Acroyear played by a proper free jazz band... something which might come to fruition in the next few months! :angry:

I transcribed Altichyre off the Quaristice bonus CD which would be nice to arrange for a string quartet.

I'd also love to hear Acroyear played by a proper free jazz band... something which might come to fruition in the next few months! :angry:

must hear it.

slip would be sweet for a string quartet just to see if anyone could count the 29/8 signature.

Slip is not in 29/8.

the melody is. The beats remain in 4/4 and only every 4 iterations does the melody start on 1. If one were to write it in 4/4 it would still be hard for a person to deal with that kind of syncopation.

Slip is not in 29/8.

the melody is. The beats remain in 4/4 and only every 4 iterations does the melody start on 1. If one were to write it in 4/4 it would still be hard for a person to deal with that kind of syncopation.

Actually, professional musicians are, you know, good at that kind of thing. I'd love to hear it though.

Guest Rejected Ambient Works

777: Slapping Bass guitar(s) + drums

V-Proc: 2 distorted (lol) violins + drums

Acroyear2: Slappings bass guitar(s) + a guitar for the main melody

yea >__>

• 2 months later...

Archived