IGNORED

FSOL - Pod Room now open

Rubin Farr

Guest endangered betche
tired of them emptying their hard drives for a buck, fuck that, editing exists for a reason. dont want your fucking scraps FSOL. shouldnt have alienated everyone with your lame fucking hippy shit the last two albums.

Unfortunately/fortunately, FSOL emptying their hard drives is still better than a lot of stuff out there.

:confused:

Guest assegai

That website is fucking horrible. The animated gifs are annoying and the links either take way too long to load or are broken. I was interested in the archive pack on CD however now I can't be bothered.

/fsol is win otherwise

Yeah the site is a fucking mess. And downloading albums is a royal pain on the arse too as you get sent links to each individual track rather than a zip of the whole thing and each file is named really oddly too so you have to rename everything.

But the music is fookin' grand at the end, so it's kinda OK :smile:

Interesting... I'd say the 'Radio 1 Essential Mix 2' was well worth £3.00-odd, It's probably as good as the coldcut JDJ mix, if you want music from 1995.

But does it have Pete Tong going 'THIS IS ONE FM' every fiveteen minutes? I had to edit them out on the tapedeck at the time.

Archived