IGNORED

Låt den rätte komma in

Guest sala

Guest catsonearth

yea, not really a scary movie, but it's a pretty great movie. more creepy than scary. everybody seems to have their own interpretation of what's going on though. i've heard someone (lovely enough, the guy that's remaking this for american audiences) say that he thought the whole thing was the main boy's fantasy to escape being bullied at school, which frankly i think is the most retarded reading of the movie i've ever heard. i guess that tells you right there how good the american version is going to be.

ps. don't watch if you think you might be a pedophile.

Guest catsonearth

wait so does this mean that the film is completely devoid of hot naked young boys or full to the brim?

packed to the goddamn brim, my friend. to the goddamn brim.

wait so does this mean that the film is completely devoid of hot naked young boys or full to the brim?

packed to the goddamn brim, my friend. to the goddamn brim.

I watched it last night and that's pure balony, my good friend. You see a couple of kids in underwear and that's it.

But yes, it was indeed a really good movie. I loved it.

Especially when the father falls out the window and it's the dumpster with his head. Awesome.

Especially when the father falls out the window and it's the dumpster with his head. Awesome.

the idea that this man might not be a father but a former boyfriend/lover is much more thrilling..i don't think that the film implies that it is her father anywhere right ?

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

the idea that this man might not be a father but a former boyfriend/lover is much more thrilling..i don't think that the film implies that it is her father anywhere right ?

She calls him "father" at one point

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

The part where Eli says that she's not a girl I was like "Oh, so she's just neither a girl or boy", but then you see her vagina and it looked as if something has been cut off. or something. Guess I was a bit surprised at what I was shown so I didn't react fast enough to actually see what it was. Can anyone shine a light on that?

• 3 weeks later...

word word word, watmm has been on some wacky cultural wavelength recently. downloaded this about a week ago, just got round to d/ling the subtitles last night. might start watching now...

• 1 month later...

just saw this. beautiful movie, very moving.

i missed the 'father' thing also, thought it was way more likely he was a former 12-year-old lover. "can you not see that boy tonight?" :cry: :sniffle:

nicely shot too, and wonderful, amazing acting. i love those kids so much! i recommend this movie to everyone.

Archived