IGNORED

i was a warrior poet in the kitchen tonight

Fred McGriff

i usually go for the slightly less trendy horseradish sauce in mash

i have served fish with mash before

you just call it 'potatoe puree', then it becomes even cooler if you use another veg, so like 'parsnip puree' or those obscure furry potato things, forgot what they're called

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i eat horse raddish with everything.

i have an argument with my russian ladyfriend which consists of I say pineapple goes with anything. she says not with 1 perticular lithuanan dish. so she will cook it for me and i'll bring a tin of pineapple over and we'll see whos talking sence. plus i get to taste some lithuanian food. so yeah nice.

i will hire fred mcgriff to cook or be head chef at my wedding. or. i will book him fly him over to my house and he can cook me and my girl a meal.

I worked at a restaurant that made a cauliflower side dish that was cream and cheeses and then baked. It was like macaroni and cheese but with cauliflower. It was amazing

I worked at a restaurant that made a cauliflower side dish that was cream and cheeses and then baked. It was like macaroni and cheese but with cauliflower. It was amazing

yea it's called cauliflower cheese right

yea it's called cauliflower cheese right

if it's baked eggs should be involved tho

Guest beatfanatic

Fred, how come we never seen you making a tread " i was a warrior poet in the bedroom tonight, career-defining sexin"

Guest Armour Park

did it not occur to you to take a pic, Fred? did it or did it not? :angry:

ps: made fucking awesome pork on Saturday night and actually rested the meat after cooking which made it extra juicy as I did not overcook... been trying to perfect pork lately.... then I made a badass sauce/gravy on a whim with the pork drippings, white wine, bit of dijon mustard, dash of cream, and a lot of pepper (variation of another recipe)... wish I'd had some mushrooms

• 1 month later...

tonight I made grilled tuna over pan-seered spinach-tomatillo sauce infused risotto cakes topped with an ancho chile wine reduction (not shown--- i took the pic before i drizzled the plate with the reduction). it was fucking incredible.

flaytuna012.jpg

tonight I made grilled tuna over pan-seered spinach-tomatillo sauce infused risotto cakes topped with an ancho chile wine reduction (not shown--- i took the pic before i drizzled the plate with the reduction). it was fucking incredible.

flaytuna012.jpg

that looks good if you're an amateur at being an amateur cook and even worse at photography, but whatever, you know. good job.

Archived