IGNORED

I'm a Peterbilt man

beneboi

right now im en route to houston from el paso, then i will head to wyoming, then to niagara, then back to dallas. being an owner operator you just check boards and choose your loads and plan your route based on that.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol a lorry? it isnt difficult, however you have to be constantly aware of everything around you because its alot harder to stop or make sudden turns. and all the dummy 4 wheels on the road act like you are just as maneuverable as they are and will pull right in front of you and slow down. the hardest part of driving a big truck seems to be avoiding retarded drivers.

sounds like it might get boring

maybe, but i have an external hd full of movies, tv shows, audiobooks, and the mobile portion of my music setup so i can work on music, and ofcourse watmm is always here to entertain me.

so what's the hot trucking websites? You get into mad arguments with europeans over which is better, peterbilt or mercedes?

i have no idea, this is the only forum i post on

you should get a mini keg of Paulanner Weiss Beer for your truck.

god yes, but that would last like 2 hours. they are pretty cheap though, under 20 bucks, so i could stock up.

Archived