IGNORED

I'm a Peterbilt man

beneboi

So, today I embarked on a journey to become a contract munitions driver for the military. I'm driving tandem in a big ass blue Peterbilt, crossing this great land delivering the righteous weapons of heaven to our blessed boys in the service so that they may smite our unholy enemies with great prejudice and furious vengeance. It's pretty sweet, I have satellite internet and tv in the truck, and I hooked up studio monitors in the back to work on music on my 10 hour off shifts. I'll post pics of the cab and all the different faraway lands I visit.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

wank onto a nuke for me and i'll be in your debt forever.

whatever jerk made that WANK computer worm would probably dig it too.

hahahaha you're so full of shit it's pathetic. almost as pathetic as your hipster mustache.

oh god, youve found me out, i should have known you cant get anything past a fat ass cali stoner.

one of these big fuckers?

real-peterbilt-optimus-prime.jpg

it kind of does explain or at least justify your funny moustache.

i thought/hoped it was an ironic moustache. ironic moustaches are possibly the only kind of moustache which can be cool.

i guess i had the mustache before i decided to do this, but im growing out the handlebars now. we just loaded some flight simulators at Fort Hood, and we get to pick up a patriot missile launcher after we drop off the simulators. too cool. i watched a group of reservists go through some weird urban combat training today while the truck was being loaded. African Americans is crazy with they guns n shit.

i guess i had the mustache before i decided to do this, but im growing out the handlebars now. we just loaded some flight simulators at Fort Hood, and we get to pick up a patriot missile launcher after we drop off the simulators. too cool. i watched a group of reservists go through some weird urban combat training today while the truck was being loaded. African Americans is crazy with they guns n shit.

did you have an interview, with the mustache?

i could have phrased that better

you dont have to interview, basically, you go to a cdl school, and then find a company, however my step dad is already an owner operator so his company automatically hired me after i passed a background/drug test and i didnt have to go to a cdl school, just straight up took the test because he is qualified as an instructor.

however, i bet my mustache would have helped in an interview.

bought batteries for my camera today

IMG_2445.jpg

buying 300 gallons of gas, you get free showers with gas purchases

IMG_2441.jpg

mohammed the road dog checking watmm

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

watmm love

IMG_2426.jpg

the back of the cab

Archived