Guest The David

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnTqs
from email:

CAT200 is konklaver

it is a compilation of pHaked tracks

it will be the "last" release on repHlex records which is shutting up shop after konklaver (just like clone) :(

stuff will come out on MEN though :)

including

MEN003 -------- ceaphex ______________________"Baddowism" _____________________________________12"

MEN004 -------- RJGD_________________________ "buckyballs" ______________________________________12" x2

MEN005 -------- Norwegian Lover________________ "Norway Norway" / "My House On The Nidelva" _________12"

MEN006 ---------The Tuss ______________________"Minack Miner" ____________________________________12"

also the MEN website looks exacly like the rephlex one except it has blue screen and white ink

is this real?

i refuse to believe this

no

no

no

from email:

CAT200 is konklaver

it is a compilation of pHaked tracks

it will be the "last" release on repHlex records which is shutting up shop after konklaver (just like clone) :(

stuff will come out on MEN though :)

including

MEN003 -------- ceaphex ______________________"Baddowism" _____________________________________12"

MEN004 -------- RJGD_________________________ "buckyballs" ______________________________________12" x2

MEN005 -------- Norwegian Lover________________ "Norway Norway" / "My House On The Nidelva" _________12"

MEN006 ---------The Tuss ______________________"Minack Miner" ____________________________________12"

also the MEN website looks exacly like the rephlex one except it has blue screen and white ink

hello mr random internet forum man

here's the secret info you wanted that we don't want anyone to know :) plz don't pHost it anywhere or something :(

01 - Flan Ard (4:10)

02 - Saint Water 2 (5:59)

03 - Gatelewn (5:43)

04 - Mist In Storage (2:57)

05 - Konklaver (8:41)

06 - Fashionable Headpiece (4:32)

07 - Kashing For (5:03)

08 - In (Fank2) (9:37)

Trust me, you should look forward to this.

Cheers.

hmm, this is soo fake. none of the 5 recordshops (hotstuff.se, cdon.com,bengans.se,dotshop.se,petsounds.se) i've mailed, has confirmed or even heard of this release...

Why do you lie, The David, WHY!!!!!!? :omg:

Guest assegai
glass-of-water.jpg

glass-of-water.jpg

the glass is full, that's positive. and there's two, and there's ice in them too.promsing. i'm convinced

The blue background also means clear sky's; no significant problems in sight.

this thread now has enough pages to consume liquor in the united states.

It only has 6 for me.

I wish you guys would stop assuming everyone has their 'Posts per Page' view count at default.

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

this thread now has enough pages to consume liquor in the united states.

It only has 6 for me.

I wish you guys would stop assuming everyone has their 'Posts per Page' view count at default.

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

1 post per page for the win

Archived