IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

lol, why do people buy into this shit at all. Some guy calling himself "the david" makes an account claiming theres a new aphex album... so what?

see i think you missed it, 'david' is afx middle name, his initials are RDJ... so because the OP is call 'the david' it adds to his credibility.

... which is how this stupid fucking waste of internet has managed to breed so much bullshit.

hi afx!

nah, why would he use the same nick as he does on x.l.t.

yeh because that would be tooo fucking obvious... ffs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, why do people buy into this shit at all. Some guy calling himself "the david" makes an account claiming theres a new aphex album... so what?

I for one still believe that there might be magic in this world.

Guest Glass Plate

Ok I've called quite a few distributors now, and It seems this is for real. Most of them said they know about this release and that they're not to talk too much about. Rephlex is trying to have it pop out of no where, so it can almost come out unnoticed and then later on be found as a hidden classic. (not the exact words from any of the distributors more so my own interpretation their) Basically they have orders of it coming soon and as soon as it hits the release date all hell will break lose instantly. The fact that AFX isn't making a build up for this release, and rather just wants it to instantly appear could really mean something. I'm excited even though I don't know exactly what it is supposed to mean.

Guest Glass Plate

Forced Exposure, Boomkat are the main two I got to talk with a bunch of the ones I called ended up being a waste of time because they don't seem to carry rephlex but I thought they did.

Archived