IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

The way they use the english accent is so shit, clearly some of them are americans. I dont get why they cast all these british actors/actresses in american shows to do american accents and then cast americans to do british, neither are good at it so why dont they stick to casting brits for brits and americans for an americans. Not everyone in england is a cockney or londoner, and thats how lost portrays its. Get some west country accents in there thats what i say!

Let The Simpsons explain it to you:

Bart: Why are you painting those horses to look like cows?

Teamster: Cows don't look like real cows on film.

Bart: So what do you do when someone wants a horse?

Teamster: Usually we just tape a bunch of cats together.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The way they use the english accent is so shit

agreed, the blondey chick with respirator girl sounded like eliza bloody doolitle.

ace episode though, answered a lot.

some of the reveals had a 'wooooooah' effect i haven't experienced since s1

the widmore thing and the locke/alpert exchange in particular

no seventh season.

All I know is that she was hot.

Btw. it was a real relief to watch an episode of Lost without Jack, Hurley, Al-Jazeera (can't remember his name), and Kate...

actually... yeah! there were hardly any 815ers in this episode at all... just locke and sawyer?

that's fucking awesome.

man, as much as i loved this show, i think ive had enough.

this whole episode i was just sitting in shock of how predictable everything was...and NOTHING WAS SOLVED NOTHING GSDFAHREORIEGTURGHFSLHFSDj

at least in the x-files you had decent pacing and secondary storylines that kept your attention.

i GUARANTEE you, to the degree i'd nearly place a bet on it, that some 815ers will get to witness the crash of flight 815 before the end of this season - probably in the season finale.

also it's fairly obvious that adam and eve will be explained this season?

Guest David R James
man, as much as i loved this show, i think ive had enough.

this whole episode i was just sitting in shock of how predictable everything was...and NOTHING WAS SOLVED NOTHING GSDFAHREORIEGTURGHFSLHFSDj

Damn rite thats lost 4 ya, been feeling that alot since series 1.

Jack, John, kate, hurley and syead should all be killed now it would be better. oh and that blond pregnency expert chick.

Guest beatfanatic
thats prolly daniels mom

ellie=eloise hawking

I hope he has sex with her and turns out to be his own father.

fuckin lol

i GUARANTEE you, to the degree i'd nearly place a bet on it, that some 815ers will get to witness the crash of flight 815 before the end of this season - probably in the season finale.

yeah, it will be explained in the season finale, meanwhile we watch the other 12 episodes of pure shite and "oh i love you adrian" and all that bullshit until then.

bet the time-skippers are the whispers the losties hear earlier in the series

bet it's time-skipper locke that saves jack from the cliff back in se1

I was thinking the exact same thing! Weeeeeiiiird...

But what cliff scene are you refering to? I don't remember that one?

woah

that's a good theory

cos the whispers do say stuff (sometimes three different things at once - left, centre, right stereo channel) but often reversed. the transcripts are on lostpedia. they seem to have a preternatural knowledge of shit too, so that fits right in.

what about the appearance of walt in the jungle, sopping wet, speaking backwards in the episode that shannon the annoying bitch died in? i always tied that in with the whispers.

bet the time-skippers are the whispers the losties hear earlier in the series

bet it's time-skipper locke that saves jack from the cliff back in se1

I was thinking the exact same thing! Weeeeeiiiird...

But what cliff scene are you refering to? I don't remember that one?

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/White_Rabbit

pictures of it there

looks like i'm wrong though - locke's wearing different clothes

what about the appearance of walt in the jungle, sopping wet, speaking backwards in the episode that shannon the annoying bitch died in? i always tied that in with the whispers.

He was just spying on her.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
Not everyone in england is a cockney or londoner, and thats how lost portrays its. Get some west country accents in there thats what i say!

Naomi from last season was from....birmingham? manchester? of course she only last 2 episodes

Guest awkwardsilence

She was from Manchester, just like Charlie.

If they start going into dialects though, it could quickly turn into a subtitle thing.

Guest David R James
Not everyone in england is a cockney or londoner, and thats how lost portrays its. Get some west country accents in there thats what i say!

Naomi from last season was from....birmingham? manchester? of course she only last 2 episodes

Yeah i know that, it was just a genralisation over the entire seasons of lost.

Its like the oxford scenes at the mo, they sound so theatrically english, they dont speak like that in oxford.

Guest blicero
hawkings IS daniels mom.

i think so to, but it has yet to be proven.

aye the slow reveal where you already know who it is before the camera pans up and they turn around

how did that show a connection between her and daniel?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
hawkings IS daniels mom.

aye the slow reveal where you already know who it is before the camera pans up and they turn around

i was comparing how they took forever to reveal her face to how its obvious its his mom now. the slow reveal

Yeah that time thingy can probably explain a lot of the weird stuff happening since five seasons. It's an easy escape route :(

5$ Adam and Eve is going to be like Sun and Jin, a way to kill them. He ain't dead.

hawkings IS daniels mom.

i was comparing how they took forever to reveal her face to how its obvious its his mom now. the slow reveal

LA

Yeah that time thingy can probably explain a lot of the weird stuff happening since five seasons. It's an easy escape route :(

5$ Adam and Eve is going to be like Sun and Jin, a way to kill them. He ain't dead.

I'm sure it's Jack and Kate.

Oh, and another thing... the four toed statue has yet to be explained and I want answers god damnit!

Archived