IGNORED

BCM's jeans

Guest Idrn

BTW Idiron, let's do something in February. January's a ridiculously busy month for me, and I'm putting off valuable work just by going on about clothes in this thread, but it'd be good to finally go for a drink it's been ages. Get tipsy at the John Snow or something?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did actually buy a pair of baggy bootcut type jeans from topman the other month.....they were £35 and quite nice thick denim so hopefully won't fall apart.

my favorite make of jeans is either Eclipse or Spliffy.

It's a known fact that I've got too many pairs of jeans, I really love jeans so it's understandable. But really it's counterproductive because the more you wear one particular pair of jeans, the better they fit and look. I've got about 3 pairs I actually wear regularly, and another five just lying dormant!

I'm basing my opinion of Topman jeans on the sole pair I've worn. My female housemate swears by the quality of Topshop denim so maybe it's not all bad!

i suppose gstar jeans are considered uncouth with you aspiring gok wans?

(they're overpriced but fit and quality is great - i have 2 pairs (subtle ones - not heavily emblazoned like some of them))

and i got some elwood cords and dickies workpants.

worn loose so's not to strangulate my babymaker.

BTW Idiron, let's do something in February. January's a ridiculously busy month for me, and I'm putting off valuable work just by going on about clothes in this thread, but it'd be good to finally go for a drink it's been ages. Get tipsy at the John Snow or something?

yeah sure, im playing a gig with dj scotch egg on the 5th, i was gonna make a thread to propose making it a watmm meetup. weve got 5p SNES on the big screens so if you come i can kick your arse on mario kart.

lol I never get tired of looking at those ridiculous baggy AND skinny jeans

Expect to see more and more of these trousers in coming months, although mainly on women and in less ridiculous cuts. The "carrot leg" thing is catching on.

leviscarrot.jpg

Not for me though, I'm a slim guy so I wear slim trousers, it's just common sense.

Guest Franklin
Does anyone else want to talk about jeans? For example, do you have a favourite brand or a favourite pair of jeans?

the thing about jeans is that you need to get good quality jeans. most ppl cheap out on jeans and they get shit that fades and rips and looks shit after a year.

every 2-3 years I buy a pair of Diesel jeans. they cost a lot but the quality is top-notch and you'll never go back to wearing anything less.

i like diesel's "safado" jeans in the short cut (don't come up very high in waist). looked for pics online but there arent any good ones.

lol I never get tired of looking at those ridiculous baggy AND skinny jeans

Expect to see more and more of these trousers in coming months, although mainly on women and in less ridiculous cuts. The "carrot leg" thing is catching on.

leviscarrot.jpg

Not for me though, I'm a slim guy so I wear slim trousers, it's just common sense.

they actually look alright

Does anyone else want to talk about jeans? For example, do you have a favourite brand or a favourite pair of jeans?

the thing about jeans is that you need to get good quality jeans. most ppl cheap out on jeans and they get shit that fades and rips and looks shit after a year.

every 2-3 years I buy a pair of Diesel jeans. they cost a lot but the quality is top-notch and you'll never go back to wearing anything less.

i like diesel's "safado" jeans in the short cut (don't come up very high in waist). looked for pics online but there arent any good ones.

Word.

I used to wear Lucky Brand but even those fall apart after a few years. All I wear now are Diesel and Rock & Republic.

i desperately need a few new pairs of jeans...

iainc, i think you should take it upon yourself to better my existence on earth, by helping me make a choice that is beyond my own intellect.

seriously!

i have one pair of jeans that i regularly wear (although it's two of the same pair)

i really need some new jeans but don't really know where to look.

i desperately need a few new pairs of jeans...

iainc, i think you should take it upon yourself to better my existence on earth, by helping me make a choice that is beyond my own intellect.

seriously!

for me, girls' jeans are solely about how good they make your ass look.

Archived