IGNORED

you guys ever move in on a girl right after she breaks up?

SR4

back again :)

I've spent two days messing with firmware and PM (it's the permanent memory I told you about, yorkyang) and maybe there is some way to unlock 6301 by making it acting like 6300 but I really doubt it.

I've solved really many troubles, but unlocking 6301 by testpoints using bb5 boxes (for now of course) seems to be impossible.

And... I'm 99,9% sure that they must have switched boards.

@unlockgod

imei has been changed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plangplang
I'm ok. I'm sorry that everything went like this.I've been thinking lots of things lately..i don't know how to say this..i like you, but i think that i still love Henri and i can't do anything for it..i think that's why i couldn't be more to you..we can talk about that some day if ou want. I hope that we could be friends..

haha lolfail.

*opens can of beer, ejaculates*

Beneboi i watched THAT episode of mad men yesterday, as soon as she lifted the gun i was thinking "where the fuck do i know this from?!".

Felt like such a nerd when i figured it out it was from your posts on watmm. No more internet for me.

Archived