IGNORED

you guys ever move in on a girl right after she breaks up?

SR4

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've done it, she didn't get over her ex for about 6 months so I had to give up on her. then she came back after another 6 months and said she wanted to try again, then after a few weeks shdjlajflkf kfjlk iroiutw jlakjdlkflkjaflkjfal basically it went really shitly for me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, rebound action sucks.

i haven't taken advantage of a girl who is on the rebound, but i have been in two rebound relationships and they were both kinda crappy. one lasted a lot longer than it was supposed to last.

Guest grinningcat
I've done it, she didn't get over her ex for about 6 months so I had to give up on her. then she came back after another 6 months and said she wanted to try again, then after a few weeks shdjlajflkf kfjlk iroiutw jlakjdlkflkjaflkjfal basically it went really shitly for me

haha know what u mean. Last few weeks ive been trying to get with a girl whos just come out of a 3 year relationship... but whenever we got closer it would just be "im not ready yet i dont want to go into another relationship yet " etc etc.

pissing me off given up now allow dat.

I've stolen my best friends girl when I was younger. I felt horrible about it and it ruined our sex life as I always wondered if he was a better lover than me.

Coup d'éta-tas

lol

I've stolen my best friends girl when I was younger. I felt horrible about it and it ruined our sex life as I always wondered if he was a better lover than me.

he probably was

I've gotten some good ass from rebounds but you have to be careful. It's best to just be honest and tell them that you don't want a relationship and then let the fucking commence. Bitches be crazy yo.

depends on what kind of relationship she just came out of. cuz, well most bitches is crazy as it is, but ones that have come out of a 2+ year relationship can be 3x as crazy.

hah well done mate ';-]

Some years ago i stole a girl from my mate. But i didn't mean too, really. He, his girl, another girl (a good friend of mine) and me went to a seaside house her parents owned to spend a week of vacation there. After two days, a couple had split due to some major disagreements about minor things. So after he left it was me and those two girls. We had a great time, we slept all day, swimming in the afternoon, partying in the night, stuff like that. It was really nice. Me and my mate's yet-not-officially-ex girlfriend were then messing around after that. I really didn't realize how it happened, being drunk and all...and there we were, on a party making out, when my mate suddenly comes around. Besides the obvious look of disdain on his face nothing happened. Me and that girl broke up soon after that, but we are still good friends with my mate.

Guest Jac Y Jymper

I think it depends on the situation. I broke up with an ex of mine which was g/f/engaged for 3 years, and a mate of mine moved in for the hunt pretty much as soon as the break happened. It was a break and we got back tother for a short while but all this mate stuff came out during and it ruined it and it was all ended quite badly, the complete opposite of being able to stay friends with either my ex or my mate....In the end he got her, he also lost all most of his friends. It was a good point in my life because i realised who my real friends were. Still don't speak to either of them and don't want to... there were too many lies and secrets behind the whole affair, i can't trust ayone who isn't honest especially in large amounts.

But saying that at the moment I am with a girl I met on new year and at the time she was living with her ex, she told him about us being together and moved out the next day, at the moment her stuff is here in my room and she us visiting parents in oz, i dont think its on a rebound thing as i didnt even know she was recently broken up when we got off with eachother, so not playing the break up mind games = no rebound as such......

me?

i dont. i dont realistically think anyone can know for sure...women are great fakers so they say....but ive gotten quite a few to juice....but was that me or the sit or whatever.

anyway, i shtooped her and it was fun for both of us i think.

Guest ex-voto

You know you're a good lover

a: When the girl is screaming and having convulsions on the inside;

b: When she doesn't tell you to do anything;

c: That after doing it 5 times, your dick starts being all irritated;

d: That after discovering this you still want more;

e: That after doing it a bit more you're getting hungry;

f: When you start making some nice food;

g: When the girl likes the food;

h: When after the food you're going to sleep;

i: When the morning after the girl is being nice to you;

j: When the morning after the girl is making breakfast;

k: When you actually like the breakfast;

l: When leaving the girl you are being romantically kissed;

m: When calling the girl she responds;

n: When making a date the girl shows up;

do I need to go on?

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i've only dated 1 rebound chick; weird situation in that it was a girl who i had been friends with for some time and right as she was breaking up with her bf of quite some time we started to get close and ended up hooking up. man, she had great energy, and was pretty damn hot (lebanese) but it was definitely just meant to be hooking up.

as far as being a good lover? i think that's something you should be able to tell yourself, based on the reactions you're able to elicit, no matter a girl is faking orgasm or not, being a good lover is about a whole lot more than just making someone cum.

Archived