IGNORED

MILFS

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest David R James
women who are under 30 shouldn't count as milfs even if they've had kids. Jessica Alba ? It's insanity.

wikipedia have got my back

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_I%27d_..._to_fuck_(MILF)

Hell no - MILF means "Mom I'd Like to Fuck" meaning that only the following conditions must apply:

1) You're a mom

2) I want to fuck you

And, god dammit, I WANTED TO FUCK JESSICA ALBA'S BABY POOPING VAGINA!!!!

ps: While I roundly panned Tracy Jordan as being unfunny at first, I now realize he is capable of some humorous statements

Yeah ive always wondered why people choose women who are like 50 or something, like it mean older women.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell no - MILF means "Mom I'd Like to Fuck" meaning that only the following conditions must apply:

1) You're a mom

2) I want to fuck you

ps: While I roundly panned Tracy Jordan as being unfunny at first, I now realize he is capable of some humorous statements

oh no you didn't! this is insanity. so you can have a 11 year old milf? Lunacy. Jessica Alba isn't the embodiment of a milf - not on my watch. There's more to milfs than you seem to have allowed into your worldview. It's beyond..... stuff.

Guest David R James

1) You're a mom

2) I want to fuck you

oh no you didn't! this is insanity. so you can have a 11 year old milf? Lunacy. Jessica Alba isn't the embodiment of a milf - not on my watch. There's more to milfs than you seem to have allowed into your worldview. It's beyond..... stuff.

I see your point rambo

dad1.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge
Alright, ye shall receive (this isn't the exact one I was thinking of but then I couldn't find that one, soz)

Anyone who clicks, should know better at this point - NSFW (or eyes)

oh god, what the fuck is that?!? a human being!!?

*washes eyes with acid*

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS THAT

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse
Alright, ye shall receive (this isn't the exact one I was thinking of but then I couldn't find that one, soz)

Anyone who clicks, should know better at this point - NSFW (or eyes)

oh god, what the fuck is that?!? a human being!!?

*washes eyes with acid*

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS THAT

I almost fucking puked when I was glimpsed such a sight, my stomach is weird right now granted but thats fucking fucked up

Guest beatfanatic
marisa tomei. the woman gets sexier every year.

thats like saying the grass is green and the sky is blue

*hi-five*

1) You're a mom

2) I want to fuck you

I see your point rambo

dad1.jpg

point taken . . . sort of . . . . ugh. . . but, to be fair, I would NOT like to fuck her . . . so she's not technically a MILF.

How about this, what if you had a woman who was 12, had a kid, but she had progeria so she looked like she was really 70 and, for some odd-ass reason, you wanted to fuck her . . . would she THEN qualify as an appropriate MILF Rambo . . . Huh. .. . ANSWER ME!!!!! . . .. or something

Archived