IGNORED

MILFS

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

milf doesn't really mean anything to me anymore cos i think it used to mean my mates hot mums... my mates mums are all pushing 60

when i was 15 and caught my friends hot mum sunbathing topless in her garden. now that was total milf arousal... cue long term milf infatuation... automatic close proximity milf boners... sniffing dirty milf panties... spying on milf... following milf, etc

After seeing the Wrestler last night, and having seen Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, I have to say Marisa Tomei is the ultimate MILF. Who know that annoying bitch from My Cousin Vinny would grow up to be such a knockout, combining the best aspects of a warm motherly persona and a dirty slut? Love her.

Guest abusivegeorge
Please can someone post up some pictures of some real nasty raggedy-ass pussies, the loosest ones you can find. It would help to illustrate the point of the thread. Remember to tag the pics NSFW.

Will it though? Nasty pussy necessarily means its bared a child right?

Please can someone post up some pictures of some real nasty raggedy-ass pussies, the loosest ones you can find, please please please. It would help me to crack one off. Remember to tag the pics NSFW.

Fix't.

• 4 weeks later...
God, there is this series of animated gif's of some hairy Russian grandma in leggings sucking her prolapsed rectum and uterus in and out. She's got lips to the floor basically.

*awaits winged Yegg swooping in with gifts*

I NEED THIS LIKE AFRICAN CHILDREN NEED FREE BAGS OF FLOUR

Guest abusivegeorge

Thought this had died, I would love to get it going again EXCEPT EVERYTIME I ATTACH A PICTURE IT DOESN'T FUCKING SHOW. grrrrrrrr.

After seeing the Wrestler last night, and having seen Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, I have to say Marisa Tomei is the ultimate MILF. Who know that annoying bitch from My Cousin Vinny would grow up to be such a knockout, combining the best aspects of a warm motherly persona and a dirty slut? Love her.

marisa tomei was fucking hot as shit in my cousin vinny

women who are under 30 shouldn't count as milfs even if they've had kids. Jessica Alba ? It's insanity.

wikipedia have got my back

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_I%27d_..._to_fuck_(MILF)

Hell no - MILF means "Mom I'd Like to Fuck" meaning that only the following conditions must apply:

1) You're a mom

2) I want to fuck you

And, god dammit, I WANTED TO FUCK JESSICA ALBA'S BABY POOPING VAGINA!!!!

ps: While I roundly panned Tracy Jordan as being unfunny at first, I now realize he is capable of some humorous statements

Archived