IGNORED

it is 40°C (104°F) at 8.51pm here

modey

Guest JohnTqs

hot? what? i'm in the middle of a snowstorm right now, 2 feet of snow today. snowboarding will be really really nice tomorrow. now i have to go shovel the driveway.

San Francisco is usually 55-65 during the day. Dips down to 40-45 at night :flower:

that's the wrong temperature

Fahrenheit.

Guest bitroast

yeah. having this weather on for months on end would kill me. a few days is bad enough.

also, tennis is one of the few sports i can watch. there's something about it, almost hypnotising.

yeah. having this weather on for months on end would kill me. a few days is bad enough.

also, tennis is one of the few sports i can watch. there's something about it, almost hypnotising.

It's like two Jedi dueling - most enjoyable.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i'm with franklin... it needs to warm up a bit. it hasn't been above 0 (deg C) here except for fits and spurts since November 7th of last year. and it's regularly below -10 deg C.

fuck.

i'm with franklin... it needs to warm up a bit. it hasn't been above 0 (deg C) here except for fits and spurts since November 7th of last year. and it's regularly below -10 deg C.

fuck.

pussy

Guest bitroast

melbs update.

it's 1am and 30 degrees outside (edit-that's 86°F for those of you playing at home). to make matters worse, my room is warmer than it is outside! this heat makes me wanna throw something off a bridge.

• 11 months later...

once again i find myself living on australian time. my hours are massively fucked up. stayed up all night last night watching tennis. love this shit though. i'm coming to melbourne either next year or the year after.

anyway it's not as hot there this year as it was last year.

once again i find myself living on australian time. my hours are massively fucked up. stayed up all night last night watching tennis. love this shit though. i'm coming to melbourne either next year or the year after.

Melbourne WATMM meetup featuring Fred McGriff

Melbourne WATMM meetup featuring Fred McGriff

definitely. though i fear it'll eventually come down to a drinking battle between fred and myself, resulting in him peeing on my tv and throwing one of my wii controllers at an orthodox jewish guy walking down the road.

Archived