IGNORED

oldschool DMX Krew appreciation thread

kokoon

yeah, dmx krew is the shit. i always love getting drunk and listening to his synthpop stuff.

though i gave him a cd when i saw him in sydney about 5 years ago and he never told me what he thought of it lol.

edz kraftwerk remixes are the bizznizz

17 ways to break my heart is pure amazing (its still on my mp3 after like 4 years or so)

House of brakes is old skool wonderfulness

101 force - tha return is stright up dance floor gold

i cant remmeber ep is also very very good

also Chicks On Speed / DMX Krew - Smash Metal split is very fun too!

i liked DMX pretty much. Now I think his tracks would sound better without the vocals.

NO!!!!!

come on, man!!! why?

ps. david michael cross

word!

The bassline from "Bad Boy" (Bass Drop EP) woa so moving.

I also love this song in which he says : boku no namae wa edo-emikusu desu. I heard it in the rephlex_showcase_._bbc_one_world_01.03.02.mp3. it's around the 17th minute. Wich album does it come from ?

i liked DMX pretty much. Now I think his tracks would sound better without the vocals.

NO!!!!!

come on, man!!! why?

I think of it as an accident. Like someone really wanted to do this clubbish Studio54 along with b-boy electro-rap, and slipped on a bannana peel. it just didn't work for me.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

there used to be this review on amazon where a kid ordered a dmx krew cd thinking it was by the rapper dmx and he still gave it a positive review.

I prefer nu-skool DMX Krew, like the Collapse of the Wave Function stuff and after. He's on remarkably good form at the moment, putting out 5 or so fantastic 12"s in the space of about 18 months.

Archived