IGNORED

Venetian Snares - Horsey Noises EP

Guest nene multiple assgasms

• 1 month later...

I listened to the samples today and I was like "wow these songs aren't ruined by repetitive and annoying vocal samples at all lol"

This is awful. Really bad music, its so fucking predictable sounding venetian snares, but without any of the raw energy and creativity he used to have. The second track sounds alright, I just really fucking hate his melodies and synth sounds when he tries to make a "song". He never fucking uses different scales, its always the same scale on every fucking "melodic" song he does. I fucking love his creativity and play with samples and rhythm, why doesn't he fucking do awesome shit again, I mean, is this just a huge joke!? VS, Why do you keep making songs with this dinky-ass melodic motif with these dinky-ass acid synth sounds?

This is awful. Really bad music, its so fucking predictable sounding venetian snares, but without any of the raw energy and creativity he used to have. The second track sounds alright, I just really fucking hate his melodies and synth sounds when he tries to make a "song". He never fucking uses different scales, its always the same scale on every fucking "melodic" song he does. I fucking love his creativity and play with samples and rhythm, why doesn't he fucking do awesome shit again, I mean, is this just a huge joke!? VS, Why do you keep making songs with this dinky-ass melodic motif with these dinky-ass acid synth sounds?

Are you sure you listened to the samples?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest IRARI
you guys haven't given up on him yet? very hit or miss in my opinion

i haven't liked his post-2006 output as much but i'll probably never give up... thought 2006's releases were excellent

Guest AOOproductions

What do you mean "use to have"!!!! Don't you mean 4-5 months ago?

Archived