IGNORED

Censorship

Guest Yegg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cmon. wouldnt u consider the admin to be "in the matrix"? with thge power to.. "bend the rules?"

who gives af uck if he;'s posting some nasty pics. who cares???? who's worth more, in the end -- theocide or weed????? thionk about it. USE YOUR BRAIN FOLKS.

I used to hang out on the Loopz forums before I came here, and christ, he was able to maintain a better, more positive atmosphere even while the band his forum was designed to support was breaking up. Seriously Joyrex, watmm doesn't fucking matter. It's a tiny forum, one of the many backwaters of the internet. It's never going to amount to anything. So relax, remove the word filters, and learn not to do the knee jerk thing. The tighter you squeeze, the more that is going to slip through...Enforcing "The Rules" in a heavy handed way on such a small community is absurd by definition...

I used to hang out on the Loopz forums before I came here, and christ, he was able to maintain a better, more positive atmosphere even while the band his forum was designed to support was breaking up. Seriously Joyrex, watmm doesn't fucking matter. It's a tiny forum, one of the many backwaters of the internet. It's never going to amount to anything. So relax, remove the word filters, and learn not to do the knee jerk thing. The tighter you squeeze, the more that is going to slip through...Enforcing "The Rules" in a heavy handed way on such a small community is absurd by definition...

ban Lumpenprol. he disagrees with the rules.

*SLAMS COMPUTER ONTO THE FLOOR* *BREAKS CUP ON WALL, STABS THE WALL* PUNCHES THE DOOR* *SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS "UNBAN ME FROM THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *KICKS CHAIR OVER* *THROWS BLANKETS IN THE TRASH AND PUSHES THE TRASH OVER*

i miss the Theocide Ban Thread. i thought it was going rather well! i had some good posts rounding up, and not just my usual all caps fare, either. my synapses were firing off in a frenzy of satisfying retorts and jabs. i wish, just a little, that it were still alive so that it could blossom into a fully ripe melon of humor-fruit producing laugh-trees! ha ha ha ! wheeeeee! but it's all just a foggy window now, wiped clean by the windshield wipers of watmm so we can see acutely what lies before us.

it's dick jokes

i'm a strong proponent of free speech, so i do find a lot of word filters to be ridiculous, because there's no real way to censor thoughts or ideas

Archived