IGNORED

Censorship

Guest Yegg

plus he's a man of his word. he didn't even acknowledge my presence even after 5-6? years since our online battle.

what a guy.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone post a naked pic of Theocide

Unban the poor guy.

Balance restored in Watmm universe.

I like this idea. Ask Theo to post a naked pic of himself. Prob solved.

Thirded

Fourthed

im not sure i see the big picutre either.

i'd rather have theocide posting here than weed. that's the big picture. at least he posts some interesting threads sometimes (like about the DEA raid on the shop he manages, ace pictures too).

While the picture fiasco was uncomfortable for me, you can't just have a "little" Theocide. You go hard or you go home. I was quite intimidated by him when I first got my WATMM dick wet. He joins the Pantheon of other fallen entertainers silenced by the We Are The Maoist Munchers. We always got on--he's supposed to be passing through my woods en route to Indiana so I gave him my irl contact information. Hope he stops by!

why is he going to indiana?

On the plus side, once the forum has been reduced to its most bland members, at least there will be more people to laugh at Joyrex's jokes.

lol

so how did these pics of weed's fat ass and strange red midriff corset get out there?

WHAT SHE SENT THEM? REAPE WHAT YOU SEW BYATCH!!

On the plus side, once the forum has been reduced to its most bland members, at least there will be more people to laugh at Joyrex's jokes.

i think you might be on to something there.

totally bitch move by joyrex to ban theocide, a staple of watmm since forever, just cuz some prissy attention whore got her fat picture posted on the internet, a picture she no doubt "blessed" the internet with in the first place.

chalk this up to one of the blunders joyrex, that has helped watmm become a big pile of shit in the past years. but i can see theocide coming back, just like LOL alzado did, even after joyrex said he would never return.

but i can see theocide coming back, just like LOL alzado did, even after joyrex said he would never return.

shh, you can't say that or he won't be able to feel as though the idea came to him naturally after Theo had "suffered enough."

Guest Enter a new display name

Theocide pretended it was Weed in this picture. I discussed with her and admitted that her friends and herself laughed at how fake this was.

Archived