IGNORED

Censorship

Guest Yegg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Weed, the picture was taken, unbeknownst to her, by Analog Wings while they were dating because "he's a perv". As for Theocide, I never liked the guy. I've been posting/lurking since before the great Watmm wipe of 2005, and have always thought he was a douchebag. Despite this, if the majority of the regulars/alumni here want him unbanned, then Joyrex should comply, to make this place more WATMM and less Joyrexland. I don't think anyone here really wants to defect to that other site where it's a chore to navigate a single thread.

That's my two cents.

Also, I think there should be twice as many word filters.

youre like dealing with a twelve year old boy with a large vocabulary. go back to being self important you know it all ass

Amazing, a candid moment of self-awareness but I would hardly call your vocabulary large. I feel like you're trying bludgeon me to death with a wiffle-ball bat and the strength of a toddler, let the adults talk now, plz.

lol i missed this post.

youre so full of yourself its unbelievable

also, i know i mangled the shit out of that post, but i still think you act like a child and try to cloak it in vocabulary

ignore Yegg. her and Glass Plate are just sexually frustrated and feel an inner guilt of their own incestuous yet ironically flaccid relationship...they like to take it out on Coil fans.

ignore Yegg. her and Glass Plate are just sexually frustrated and feel an inner guilt of their own incestuous yet ironically flaccid relationship...they like to take it out on Coil fans.

yo440.gif

they have some kind of White Stripes faggotry going on. who cares, theyre both teenagers and obviously idiots.

and theocide sycophants

youre like dealing with a twelve year old boy with a large vocabulary. go back to being self important you know it all ass

Amazing, a candid moment of self-awareness but I would hardly call your vocabulary large. I feel like you're trying bludgeon me to death with a wiffle-ball bat and the strength of a toddler, let the adults talk now, plz.

lol i missed this post.

youre so full of yourself its unbelievable

also, i know i mangled the shit out of that post, but i still think you act like a child and try to cloak it in vocabulary

OHHHH, I ACT LIKE A CHILD ON THE INTERNETZ AND TRY TO "CLOAK IT IN VOCABULARY"

I'M NOTHING LIKE ZBZ WHO MAKES THE MOST THOUGHTFUL POSTS EVER.

You Harmony Korine's dick sucking piece of shit, 95% of your posts are stupid questions that you could answer yourself if you gave it just one moment of thought. You are not even 1/68 the poster Theocide was, so cease your pathetic bitching.

they have some kind of White Stripes faggotry going on. who cares, theyre both teenagers and obviously idiots.

AND YOU.

Who the fuck are you?!

wait a minute.

I don't even care.

Suck my balls.

Archived