IGNORED

Clark - Growl's Garden

Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glass Plate

yeah the 2nd half is pretty awesome, sucks the guy starts talking over it so soon. The first half the vocals felt out of place and kind of gross. When they came back though, it's pretty good.

I giggle every time I read that EP name... as "growl" is what I say when I'm going to go take a shit... Hopefully, Clark's latest will have little to do with bowel movements other than perhaps a bassline or two.

continuing on the, er, brown note, perhaps Growl's Garden will feature a track called, "Ache Of The South."

well he does have the track 'hot may slides' on there but i think ache of the south is going to be on the 'empty the bowels of you' ep.

Guest hahathhat

perhaps it's good for clark, in a motivational sort of way, that people still shit on him somewhat.

afx has made his name, has loads of fat commercial licensing deals, plays two gigs a year... clark has a landlord that won't put a sink in his kitchen, according to his myspace. i think afx could still unleash a massive torrent of whoopass should he feel like it, but he probably won't.

maybe konklaver will see an afx revival... or maybe it's not happening. growls garden, otoh, is a) 100% real b) going to be more than a 1page effort, we'll see if it's the full 20 though

i would also assume he clark would have a full length coming out this year too. he seems to release an ep before every lp and usually releases stuff in batches...so hopefully this is just a tiny preview to a full record that pushes the body riddle style further.

id like to have a dark slowed down gritty beat/melody exploration again like etboy, but with these new styles he's exploring.

"Expect a killer mix of styles between Body Riddle's rich depth and some more slamming tracks a la Turning Dragon. It also sees Clark integrating the use of an otherwordly vocal line in the title track for the first time!"

anyone seen the review in clash?

I love this radio rip, but I think I'll stop listening to it so much so that I won't be tired of it when I buy the ep

btw I'm new here. so don't be nice to me

I'm sure I read somewhere that Clark would have another full length out near the end of the year, but I cannot prove it so maybe its wishful thinking.

I haven't got that track as I want to hear it properly when its released/leaked :embrassed:

Mary Anne Hobs played the track "Gonk Roughage" of the new ep in her experimental show 02/25/2009.

who is first ? cutting it and post the mp3 here?

how is the track?

here the german version. wanked over the mp3, resulted in terrific sound enhancement. p.s dubstep my ass - hobbs, you feculent cun..

i will certainly wait until i have heard the ep several times to form an opinion but that ttrack has a little too much oonce oonce vibe for me but patiently i will wait...

i will certainly wait until i have heard the ep several times to form an opinion but that ttrack has a little too much oonce oonce vibe for me but patiently i will wait...

same here. interesting loop but at first glance uncreative repetive mixdown. hard to judge cause of all that radio compression.. worst-case scenario: clark goes minimal techno and utterly devastated fails.

why is Mary Anne Hobbs always talking like that it sounds really fake

yeah second track sounds pretty mediocre (don't think the low sound quality is to blame) thanks to the people for posting it here though

Archived