IGNORED

Clark - Growl's Garden

Guest Enter a new display name

Diesel Raven. this is the sound i wish he'd return to. Clarence Park is my opinionated greatest album he's put out.

i love clarence park, dont get me wrong but im just not sure how it is better than empty the bones of you.

in fact, there hasnt been much 'idm' better than empty the bones of you in the last 8 or 9 years, imo.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked his shit better when he was known as Chris Clark.

yeah! i'm agree, under the name Clark, he became better musician than under the name Chris Clark! I found that's extraordinary 2 c his progress & his radical & unforeseen change...

yeah Clark is a change of ownership of Chris Clark!

:beer:

Guest Enter a new display name

yeah! i'm agree, under the name Clark, he became better musician than under the name Chris Clark!

You just contradicted yourself. :angry:

what about throttle furniture? when he recorded that his name was chris clark and released it under the name clark.

can't wait to hear&get it. clark has proven such a diverse set of styles through his releases..which never been opportunistic or compromising and always fresh, truly emotional. for me starting with clarence park.. it was really refreshing to discover such an artists who seems not at all predictable. and who is obviously only doing it for the sake of emotional expression of his current state of heart.

clark is deffo not doing it to please the largest possible amount of people.or is naming is albums 20 remixes for cash or sth. art doesn't have to please the audience. if you don't get it, you don't get it...ye, i'm fan.

For those of you who just can't wait (like me), I recorded the song Growl's Garden off of Radio 1! The bastard talks over good parts of the track but oh well.

Fucking NASTY synths in this one! For those looking for more Body Riddle, you might be disappointed. But there are some really amazing textures here. Lies somewhere between Empty The Bones and Turning Dragon.

"It's known as farty bass in the business!"

lol

Growl__s_Garden__Radio_1_Rip_.mp3

wow that guy talking over it is fucking annoying.

choon sounz good tho.

i listen to clark in bursts, and this thread has set me off on one...

wintersunbeambreakthecoldshipoflight

lol. this is what i heard. haha

winter. sunbeam. breather. cold ship of lies. i will find

you in the garden. sometimes. sometimes.

yours sounds more correct.

i can not wait but i refuse to listen to that mp3 too much because a) that guy is annoying as shit and 2) i dont want to ruin it so that i skip it when i listen to the whole ep.

i can not wait but i refuse to listen to that mp3 too much because a) that guy is annoying as shit and 2) i dont want to ruin it so that i skip it when i listen to the whole ep.

The lyrics are written at the top of Clark's myspace, so I'm assuming it's dead on lol

www.myspace.com/throttleclark

The lyrics are written at the top of Clark's myspace, so I'm assuming it's dead on lol

www.myspace.com/throttleclark

lol, i didnt know he updated his shit. finally. im on my way there...

Archived