IGNORED

Clark - Growl's Garden

Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I keep seeing a vinyl copy of turning dragon at my record store and I'm always a bit 'ehhhh...' should I buy it?

hah ...

------------------------- the hive mind is posting a bit quickly today ... i'm having to go back in so many posts .. to edit in quotes so people know whom i'm replying to .. !!!!

Fuck yes! So stoked.

Also remember that Clark released "rave" tracks on the EP before Body Riddle. Clark has also said that his next album will be a return to a more serious sound or whatever. No matter what this shit is going to be awesome.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
I keep seeing a vinyl copy of turning dragon at my record store and I'm always a bit 'ehhhh...' should I buy it?

no, unless you enjoy wasting money.

Guest Glass Plate

I don't think turning dragon was his best on a whole, but there are some incredible moments throughout the album that make it more than worth listening through multiple times. I'm excited to hear this EP and see what's different.

I giggle every time I read that EP name... as "growl" is what I say when I'm going to go take a shit... Hopefully, Clark's latest will have little to do with bowel movements other than perhaps a bassline or two.

Guest recycle
I giggle every time I read that EP name... as "growl" is what I say when I'm going to go take a shit... Hopefully, Clark's latest will have little to do with bowel movements other than perhaps a bassline or two.

Hi joyrex im finally here

"Growler" I suppose you mean.

yeah for clark.

Guest bitroast

the track is alright.. but his table is only thigh high. it's need to be at least below his knees with his back a perfect U shape.

Could this be the vocal track they are talking about? Hot synth action on this one.

Amazing track... hopefully this is Growl's Garden (the song, if there is a song named that on the EP)

Yes! The WATMM hivemind seems to hate it for whatever reason, but it's got several killer tracks on it. It's just a bit different from traditional Clark.

different to Body Riddle? I think I was a bit too pessimistic in my other post there. I liked his exclusive track Dead Shark Eyes, and I like some of Throttle Furniture.

Guest conquistador

I really liked Turning Dragon, like someone said earlier it's just a bit of a departure for him. The track in that video sounds pretty shite though.

Archived