IGNORED

pic inside (watmm)

modey

jesus christ on a bacon roll! i've never seen the like? what do i do now?

do i wank or go shopping?

go shopping buy lots of bacon, get back, make full scale bacon girl out of bacon, shag the hell out of her sweet bacon vagina wearing a bacon condom(don't want any unwanted bacon babies now), wipe up with bacon towels and smoke a bacon joint loaded with some awesome bacon

we'd prefer you went shopping .. if you actually did live in japan .. critical shrinkage in stock values ... blah blah ...

personally i think whinging about the jp economy is a diversionary tactic ... no debt .. strong manufacturing base ... wot mor kuld yue ask for in a recession ..

we'd prefer you went shopping .. if you actually did live in japan .. critical shrinkage in stock values ... blah blah ...

personally i think whinging about the jp economy is a diversionary tactic ... no debt .. strong manufacturing base ... wot mor kuld yue ask for in a recession ..

bacon sucks in japan, the only good bacon is danish style bacon thats available in UK supermarkets. i really miss that style of bacon. as for the if i live in japan, check the beer drinking thread for recent (today) photo of me in my 6 tatami mat living room drinking japanese booze... :beer:

Archived