IGNORED

people in the next room, fucking

Guest Coalbucket PI

Guest Coalbucket PI

I made a special effort to not get drunk tonight, because it seems like I'm always drunk lately, but what has ultimately come of this is that its the middle of the night, I've watched 2 episodes of The X Files and browsed the internet quite a lot, eaten some jaffa cakes and chocolate fingers, and heard my housemate and his girlfriend taking part in intercourse as many as 3 times. :unhappy:

Now I'm probably going to watch more X Files and pray his penis is excoriated and painful.

And also my sheets smell because of all the booze stink I must have been sweating into them this past fortnight of alcohol consumption

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

You should accept the noise they make, no matter how late they get laid, because they mainly do it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
just jerk off along with them... makes sure you stick something up your ass too

you'll come stupid hard.

Guest my usernames always really suck

My apartment neighbors probably hear me raging at Team Fortress 2 whilst I scream racial epithets at my monitor whenever a demoman or pyro kills me in a cheap fashion

Guest hahathhat
My apartment neighbors probably hear me raging at Team Fortress 2 whilst I scream racial epithets at my monitor whenever a demoman or pyro kills me in a cheap fashion

i always get conscientious of my vocal output while playing halo or fucking

Guest hahathhat

i live in a duplex, the other half is rented by neighbors that are irish catholic, condoms are a sin, they have four or five kids (i don't keep close track). regularly i'm happily sleeping into the afternoon when i hear the greedy screams of ADHD lads playing football indoors.

today it got to be a bit much, so i just started screaming like i was being raped by a horse. satisfying

when flatsitting in the summer the neighbours would fuck and i guess they were doing some kinky stuff, it sounded like the security system/smoke monster from lost + man going "mmmmmmmmmmmmhhmmmmmmmmmmh" and the woman shouting "OW" very loudly. eventually it was just the occasional "OW" and nothing else. for a few hours. started at about 10am tho.

Guest countchocula
apart from the bacon i love the homosexual innuendo.

i used to hear my parents all the time...

"ooh yeah ram it deep inside me, oh harder faster YEAH!!"

i'd be like "shut up dad i'm trying to sleep!"

Guest hahathhat

play some mad tampax triplet trax, cr8zy ape jam, fuck their shit up, u noe what i mean

rumor has it tampax triplet == mrx?

i used that shit to clear the hallway in the dorms my freshman year of college, no joke

Archived