IGNORED

people in the next room, fucking

Guest Coalbucket PI

the only answer to is oooooh along with them. whenever the guy says "oh yeah" say "ooh yeah" in a high pitched mock voice. and when she moans return the noise in a deep manly voice.

that is such a great idea

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch
My apartment neighbors probably hear me raging at Team Fortress 2 whilst I scream racial epithets at my monitor whenever a demoman or pyro kills me in a cheap fashion

i have also wondered how many of my nieghbors hear me screamijng at my computer while playing online games. also, get a fucking mic.

Guest Synthacat 9

use this window of time to do painful tasks that require quite a bit of loud screaming, such as:

• stapling your anus shut

pulling out your toenails and eating them

masturbating with a cheese grater

breaking your nose and doing a line (in either order)

knocking a tall bookshelf over on yourself whilst nude

whatever the choice, be sure to videotape it. when your neighbor asks later what happened to you (as would any concerned neighbor who would find you in such a state of disrepair) hand him the videotape with a little note on it saying "I only do this when you're fucking" or something to that extent. This will bring your neighborly relationship to a whole new level

Just kidding, have a wank instead :angry:

Guest hahathhat

i was trying to get a nap about an hour ago. i give up because it sounded like neighbors playing football indoors, or some shit.

so you know what i did?? i went and i put on all the drill trackqs from druckqs at a volume that'd make the fillings in your teeth rattle. then i enqueued winnipeg is a frozen shithole. that's on the last track now.

the thing is, i don't think this will bother them, even if they hear it. the point was to just drown out all sound i didn't control for a few hours -- kind of a passive way to vent my annoyance.

it works

my room was directly under my parents room. my dad used to fanatically play RTCW (now he plays CoD 4 or, more recently, CoDWaW). He'd play for a few hours on fridays, drinking scotch like a hero. after about 3 or 4 hours, when it was probably midnight or 1am, he'd leave the game, and go into his bedroom. he'd fuck the shit out of my mom and then go back to his game and drink more scotch. i think to avoid hearing this from my own bed i started playing games more. thanks dad.

Guest JohnTqs
my room was directly under my parents room. my dad used to fanatically play RTCW (now he plays CoD 4 or, more recently, CoDWaW). He'd play for a few hours on fridays, drinking scotch like a hero. after about 3 or 4 hours, when it was probably midnight or 1am, he'd leave the game, and go into his bedroom. he'd fuck the shit out of my mom and then go back to his game and drink more scotch. i think to avoid hearing this from my own bed i started playing games more. thanks dad.

awesome

I made a special effort to not get drunk tonight, because it seems like I'm always drunk lately, but what has ultimately come of this is that its the middle of the night, I've watched 2 episodes of The X Files and browsed the internet quite a lot, eaten some jaffa cakes and chocolate fingers, and heard my housemate and his girlfriend taking part in intercourse as many as 3 times. :unhappy:

Now I'm probably going to watch more X Files and pray his penis is excoriated and painful.

And also my sheets smell because of all the booze stink I must have been sweating into them this past fortnight of alcohol consumption

i used to have a flatmate that was into noisy sex ... it was annoying ...

"NoOoOoooOoo *insert name* NooOoot therrrre .. doOoooooOOn'ttt" etsetranor ad infindum

... and heard my housemate and his girlfriend taking part in intercourse as many as 3 times. :unhappy:

Now I'm probably going to watch more X Files and pray his penis is excoriated and painful.

i hear you. the only way to do it properly is to bring your girl too and make her scream. it was so funny one night when my roomate and his gf were doing it and me & my gf were doing it, both in separate rooms, and we could hear each other from time to time. next day there was an immediate question whether this is the next step towards swinging lol

see thats just weird. thats why i dont want other people to hear me fucking and I dont want to hear other people fucking. FUCK QUIETLY. I have the decorum to fuck at my girlfriends house where nobody can hear, and I also make sure I'm a very poor lover so she doesn't sigh or make any noise at all and she can hardly even tell she's having sex

hahaha .. well done sir .. ;-] ..

Guest David R James

I accidentally walked into my own house to quietly once to the sound of monkey sex, thats what it sounded like anyway. Then while quietly sitting in my room mashing up some sounds i could hear the embarrisment chatter on the other side of my door.

years ago, the misses and i were awaken in the middle of the night by the sweet sounds of love makin'... we partook in sweet love makin' of our own and reciprocated the sounds of love on through the south pasadena night!

i like loud sex

hearing other people makes me want sex more (aka get a hard on), and it also annoys me cause i probably won't be having sex at all.

quiet sex is fucked up, nothing decent about it.

Guest hahathhat
I used to live with a guy that fancied my girlfriend at the time, which she knew and hated, so we fucked as loudly as possible.

retarded solution; i'm sure he just wanked to it.

Archived