IGNORED

people in the next room, fucking

Guest Coalbucket PI

... and heard my housemate and his girlfriend taking part in intercourse as many as 3 times. :unhappy:

Now I'm probably going to watch more X Files and pray his penis is excoriated and painful.

i hear you. the only way to do it properly is to bring your girl too and make her scream. it was so funny one night when my roomate and his gf were doing it and me & my gf were doing it, both in separate rooms, and we could hear each other from time to time. next day there was an immediate question whether this is the next step towards swinging lol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My apartment neighbors probably hear me raging at Team Fortress 2 whilst I scream racial epithets at my monitor whenever a demoman or pyro kills me in a cheap fashion

Lord, please say you're not one of those... can't you calmly play a game?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

the only answer to is oooooh along with them. whenever the guy says "oh yeah" say "ooh yeah" in a high pitched mock voice. and when she moans return the noise in a deep manly voice.

the only answer to is oooooh along with them. whenever the guy says "oh yeah" say "ooh yeah" in a high pitched mock voice. and when she moans return the noise in a deep manly voice.

And prepare to run when he comes to your door, more aroused than before wanting seconds

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

when hes out sneak into his room and poke pins through his condom collection.

waning: this could backfire and you'll be dealing with crying babies

Guest tv_party
My apartment neighbors probably hear me raging at Team Fortress 2 whilst I scream racial epithets at my monitor whenever a demoman or pyro kills me in a cheap fashion

valve ruined that fucking game with the latest engineer update.

Guest my usernames always really suck

When I pull out my butterfly knife and fucking stab some chump in the back I expect him to die as the game intended, not for the Source engine's shitty netcode to keep failing me over and over and over again.

You don't understand if you've never played this game, let alone the Spy class.

When I pull out my butterfly knife and fucking stab some chump in the back I expect him to die as the game intended, not for the Source engine's shitty netcode to keep failing me over and over and over again.

I don't care what game it is or how frustrating it can be... I just can't see throwing a tantrum as a grown adult about something like that.

Guest my usernames always really suck

I don't care what game it is or how frustrating it can be... I just can't see throwing a tantrum as a grown adult about something like that.

Has never played Team Fortress 2.

Has never played Team Fortress 2.

Actually, I have, on the PS3 even, arguably the worst version of the game

Guest Enter a new display name

Halo 3 can be so frustrating sometimes. :rolleyes:

Guest assegai

Halo 3 can be so frustrating sometimes. :rolleyes:

When I fumble, throw an interception or don't convert on 4th down in Madden hell is properly and rightfully raised.

Guest hahathhat

i hated Halo 3, then i realized it was because i sucked at it and i hate feeling steamrolled in any game.

one i got better at it, i started to like it a lot more. :ok:

Guest Coalbucket PI
... and heard my housemate and his girlfriend taking part in intercourse as many as 3 times. :unhappy:

Now I'm probably going to watch more X Files and pray his penis is excoriated and painful.

i hear you. the only way to do it properly is to bring your girl too and make her scream. it was so funny one night when my roomate and his gf were doing it and me & my gf were doing it, both in separate rooms, and we could hear each other from time to time. next day there was an immediate question whether this is the next step towards swinging lol

see thats just weird. thats why i dont want other people to hear me fucking and I dont want to hear other people fucking. FUCK QUIETLY. I have the decorum to fuck at my girlfriends house where nobody can hear, and I also make sure I'm a very poor lover so she doesn't sigh or make any noise at all and she can hardly even tell she's having sex

Archived