IGNORED

Sulfur Hexafluoride

FLA FUR BIS FLE

Who wants a body massage?

now that I think of it, the guy in the video sort of looks like you, no?

yes. Yes indeed.

I am 6'5'' and black.

so is he gonna get lung cancer at fifty or something?

thats what i would think but wikipedia says it is non-toxic, the only way you could die from it is if you inhaled too much over and over and basically suffocated

check out 1:20

Guest hahathhat
the best intervention episode i've seen is the one with the chick who is addicted to keyboarder cleaner aka duster. holy fuck is she a complete wreck.

it's actually very depressing, her family are dickholes and i kind of wanted her to tell them to fuck off, she did, so they essentially threaten to get animal control to take away her cats, real fucking dickhole shit, they fuck her over!! and she was such a mess because they'd already fucked her over ten times.

despite all that, there are parts of the episode where you just can't stop laughing...

Guest hahathhat
yeah, by best i guess i meant most appalling. that show is beyond depressing and that one was like watching irreversible or something. just fucked up.

the producers of the show must be soulless sacks of shit. the dr. phil clone is shit too

yeah the chick who'd rip off her two half pieces of clothing to freak out at her sister who brought her food. she had some nice looking matresses, minus sheets. with garbage every where. lots of jumping around naked. that was wild. still, though, doesn't beat duster girl. she was fucked.

Archived