IGNORED

Worst suicide note EVER!

Guest epsy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Thompson shot himself, his wife thought it was a book falling off a shelf, and kept going about her business for an hour or two.

You're a fucking failure in this regard

Thompson's son (Juan), daughter-in-law (Jennifer Winkel Thompson) and grandson (Will Thompson) were visiting for the weekend at the time of his suicide. Will and Jennifer were in the adjacent room when they heard the gunshot. Mistaking the shot for the sound of a book falling, they continued with their activities for a few minutes before checking on him. The police report concerning his death stated that in a typewriter in front of Thompson, they found "a piece of paper carrying the date 'Feb 22 '05' and the single word 'counselor'."[28]

They reported to the press that they do not believe his suicide was out of desperation, but was a well-thought out act resulting from Thompson's many painful medical conditions. Thompson's wife, Anita, who was at a gym at the time of her husband's death, was on the phone with him when he ended his life.

okay, i mixed up the characters, but my point was still accurate. "fucking failure" is a little strong, especially as this has nothing to do with my fucking abilities whatsoever.

your point wasn't accurate but at least you got the 'thompson shot himself' bit correct.

and suicide guy is attention seeking the only way he knows how.

Guest 277: 930-933

I'm working out a flowchart to create the perfect suicide note generator.

It will feature an Emo and a Cliche slider.

With regret and anger gate.

no accent in cliché there. That's a little embarrassing for him.

I LOLed for realz.

anybody who has a child and commits suicide should go to the front of the line at the gates of hell.

QFT

I write suicide notes for Palladin Press. PM me for details.

does joolz know about this little side-project?

I squeeze this in betwixt Rephlex press releases and translating Beowulf (again).

Archived