IGNORED

Worst suicide note EVER!

Guest epsy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soothsayer

Shit, don't you think that would have given enough lease on life?

"Damn, there's like 500 Katja Kassin videos I haven't seen yet, I can't kill myself!"

it seemed like he didnt want anyone to blame themselves is why he posted on facebook. pretty straightforward. not necessarily cowardly. just dramatic and self-absorbed, which he acknowledges.

Having a kid, then leaving the world by your own valition for the kid to be on their own=cowardly. No words are going to change that fact.

well call it whatever deficiency you want; I'm leaning towards primarily self-absorption with cowardly undertones. perhaps in his mind he's doing everyone a favor, which may be incorrect especially regarding his child, but maybe in his mind is an act of heroism.

i dont know obviously i'm not in his head but i guess it depends on your frame of reference.

you're right from a more universal frame of reference of course.

Guest hahathhat
Truth of the matter, is secretly he was hoping someone would stop him. He's a coward. People who really want to kill themselves just do it, and don't bother with all the pretentiousness.

7605963.jpg

What in the hell is that?

hunter s. thompson's logo. featured prominently in his funeral.

Truth of the matter, is secretly he was hoping someone would stop him. He's a coward. People who really want to kill themselves just do it, and don't bother with all the pretentiousness.

7605963.jpg

I don't get it...is he wishing he had caught the bullet that he put into his own hand?

7605963.jpg

Looks like a retarded crab claw hand holding a sphincter...

Guest hahathhat

7605963.jpg

Looks like a retarded crab claw hand holding a sphincter...

it's a two-thumbed fist clutching a peyote button.

Guest hahathhat

No doubt. The other day, we had a woman come in who went to the woodshed and hugged a .22 pistol. Her husband knew something was wrong because lunch wasn't ready when he stopped by on his break. No note or anything. Her face looked fucking tortured; it bugged me.

7605963.jpg

I can't tell if you're applauding Thompson's decision or calling him out. As much as I love the guy's antics, he was a class A cunt--especially when you watch any footage of his son talking about him never being around in his life.

When Thompson shot himself, his wife thought it was a book falling off a shelf, and kept going about her business for an hour or two.

I guess the gonzo logo was too obscure, but the point I was trying to make was -- Thompson just did it, no drama, no pretension.

7605963.jpg

It's a palm asshole.

Guest Space Coyote
When Thompson shot himself, his wife thought it was a book falling off a shelf, and kept going about her business for an hour or two.

You're a fucking failure in this regard

Thompson's son (Juan), daughter-in-law (Jennifer Winkel Thompson) and grandson (Will Thompson) were visiting for the weekend at the time of his suicide. Will and Jennifer were in the adjacent room when they heard the gunshot. Mistaking the shot for the sound of a book falling, they continued with their activities for a few minutes before checking on him. The police report concerning his death stated that in a typewriter in front of Thompson, they found "a piece of paper carrying the date 'Feb 22 '05' and the single word 'counselor'."[28]

They reported to the press that they do not believe his suicide was out of desperation, but was a well-thought out act resulting from Thompson's many painful medical conditions. Thompson's wife, Anita, who was at a gym at the time of her husband's death, was on the phone with him when he ended his life.

Guest hahathhat

You're a fucking failure in this regard

Thompson's son (Juan), daughter-in-law (Jennifer Winkel Thompson) and grandson (Will Thompson) were visiting for the weekend at the time of his suicide. Will and Jennifer were in the adjacent room when they heard the gunshot. Mistaking the shot for the sound of a book falling, they continued with their activities for a few minutes before checking on him. The police report concerning his death stated that in a typewriter in front of Thompson, they found "a piece of paper carrying the date 'Feb 22 '05' and the single word 'counselor'."[28]

They reported to the press that they do not believe his suicide was out of desperation, but was a well-thought out act resulting from Thompson's many painful medical conditions. Thompson's wife, Anita, who was at a gym at the time of her husband's death, was on the phone with him when he ended his life.

okay, i mixed up the characters, but my point was still accurate. "fucking failure" is a little strong, especially as this has nothing to do with my fucking abilities whatsoever.

Guest abusivegeorge

So when shall we do a mass watmm one then? Whos up for it? We can have a paragraph explaining how sorry we are for not liking xltronic.

And then bam, before they can say don't worry, watmm's gone.

Archived