IGNORED

Worst suicide note EVER!

Guest epsy

Dude left rope without the noose part tied ready to do himself in. Probably wouldn't have worked tying a noose for him anyway. He burns ramen noodles and is a pretentious goth kid.

> My Apology to the World 1:27pm

>

> If I have ever blamed you for the way my life is, I am sorry. I brought this all on myself, and it isn't anyone's fault but my own. My friends and family have been wonderful to a fault, selfless, caring, patient, and entirely too generous. As for the rest of the world, you were never out to get me. I was out to get myself. The blame rests squarely on me.

>

> My Friends - I am proud to have known you, and I never deserved your friendship.

>

> My Family - I'm sorry to put you through this again. I truly am. I am going into this knowing that I'm being completely selfish, but that seems to be par for the course for me. This was never going to end any other way.

>

> My Son's Mother - Take good care of him. I know you can. You always have.

>

> My Former Lovers - I'm sorry for the myriad ways I found to hurt you. I know why each and every relationship I've ever been in has failed. I know it sounds horribly cliche, but it wasn't you. It was me.

>

> My Current Lover - I'm sorry for making you love me. I only hope you're not in so deep that you can't get out easily at this point. You are an amazing woman. You deserve an amazing man. I am not that man. I am a child that breaks his toys and then complains that he has no toys left to break.

>

> My Son - Be brave and strong and selfless. Be a warrior-poet, and never forget that it isn't for yourself that you fight, but for those you love. Listen to your mother. Her wisdom may not make sense now, but it will later. You are the Dragon Warrior.

>

> The world is a beautiful place. It isn't cruel or unfair or malignant, and neither are are its people, with few exceptions. I am one of those few exceptions. Do not mourn me. Mourn the man I chose not to be.

>

> P.S. I'm a huge fucking drama queen -anonymous

LOL. My buddy left the PS cause the dude was gonna off himself while still logged into facebook. His girlfriend of ten days saw his post and alerted police who took him away before he could do it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth of the matter, is secretly he was hoping someone would stop him. He's a coward. People who really want to kill themselves just do it, and don't bother with all the pretentiousness.

okay i'm being harsh. Still though warrior poet. Just go the full hog if you're going down that road: warrior-poet-inventor-hero. Now that's a man.

Truth of the matter, is secretly he was hoping someone would stop him. He's a coward. People who really want to kill themselves just do it, and don't bother with all the pretentiousness.

Right, it's more cowardly to go on living than to extinguish all of your responsibilities by killing yourself.

/sarcasm

Right, it's more cowardly to go on living than to extinguish all of your responsibilities by killing yourself.

/sarcasm

I meant he was cowardly for doing the whole Facebook thing, as he secretly hoping someone would stop him. He wouldn't be a coward (some would debate that) if he had just offed himself, and let someone find his bloated corpse dripping over a kicked over chair.

if you're gonna take yourself out at least find some cool way to do it. blow up your house while you're inside it.

try to jump a winnebago over the foutain at Caesar's Palace

Or try to do a backflip on top of a spike like Sylvester Stallone. That shit would outright kill a lesser man.

Guest Soothsayer

His son should kill him for being such a worthless piece of shit, then the whole family wins...

edit: Seriously, a lesson to all emo narcissists, if you have a family, you're not allowed to kill yourself. What a worthless coward...

edit again: Will you make sure my post gets put on his facebook? It's not like he's *really* gonna kill himself, so he might as well have that humiliation up there for the world to see, he deserves it.

Guest hahathhat

7605963.jpg

7605963.jpg

What in the hell is that?

Guest Soothsayer
it seemed like he didnt want anyone to blame themselves is why he posted on facebook. pretty straightforward. not necessarily cowardly. just dramatic and self-absorbed, which he acknowledges.

Having a kid, then leaving the world by your own valition for the kid to be on their own=cowardly. No words are going to change that fact.

Archived