IGNORED

The SAD and dick beard thread

Fred McGriff

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My SAD is, quite simply, all due to temperature. In PA, from about mid-November to April it's so miserable outside that I want to stay indoors. However, after about 3 days of not leaving the house I really start to get loopy. I have to be out and about doing things to maintain my sanity. Thus, I bundle up in 4 layers and try to muster up the motivation to go for a walk every day. It hasn't been that bad this week, to be honest.

Still...though...wish it was 75 and non-humid, and 60 at night. Then I can wear all my best outfits.

:sad:

Guest abusivegeorge
people who live on tropical islands are so content that they dont do anything, is that the alternative to SAD?

I'd say its more that they just don't have anything to do.

Guest abusivegeorge
no way dude, they dont have anything to do because they never invented shit to do because they were too content in their hammocks

I guess if you put it like that, its absolutely the opposite of sad.

Can anyone post a pic of essines beard chilling in a hammock with its dick out on a tropical Island?

no way dude, they dont have anything to do because they never invented shit to do because they were too content in their hammocks

I guess if you put it like that, its absolutely the opposite of sad.

Can anyone post a pic of essines beard chilling in a hammock with its dick out on a tropical Island?

post it in here:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic...mp;#entry929316

cant believe my never ending story tribute killed the thread :(

Guest abusivegeorge
We havent even got close to talking about dick beard though, think of the possibilities

TBH I think theres only one of us on this board that has the beard, the experience, the dick and the know-how to do so.

If you're from a northern hemisphere ethnic group, SAD, (or at least a pre-disposition to some of the aspects of depression, not necesarilly depression itself) makes evolutionary sense. Lethargy is energy conservation taken to an extreme. Loss of libido is a good idea, as you don't want to be breeding in winter and then have a newborn just before the following winter.

Edit: Can you imagine riding Essine's dick beard? Can you? photoshop or gif please.

Guest abusivegeorge
i don't know what i'd do if i met a guy with a dick beard like that.

Well you wouldn't have to fight this one bare handed, you'd have to go in sheath at the ready.

What if your dick had an Essines beard on it? Stay with me WATMM... You know.. like some girl is going down on you and shit and it's getting all hot and shit... She reaches in and pulls out your danger, and is all like... "What the fuck! Is that an Essines Beard on your dick?"

Or what if Essines head was your dick head, so your dick head had a Essines Dick Beard? You know... like some girl is going down on you and shit and it's getting all hot and shit... She reaches in and pulls out your danger, and is all like... "What the fuck! Is that an Essines faced Dick Beard on your dick head?"

What if?

Archived