IGNORED

The hobnox thread

impakt

Guest Bad Influence
I just realized that I can save the setup on the hobnox site, so I registered and I'm trying to save it atm.

Registered but I still see no way to save my setup. Help.....

I just realized that I can save the setup on the hobnox site, so I registered and I'm trying to save it atm.

Registered but I still see no way to save my setup. Help.....

I read that they still need to implement that feature so I guess it's not possible yet.

I'm registerring now!

Wish i knew that before i did this in hobnox:

(sorry, forgot to screenshot the setup)

http://fah.kaen.org/Music/Stuff/Fah_Acid_Gust.mp3

why are you posting something that wasn't made on hobnox?

it is made in hobnox, the 303 can be used for something more than just an acid bassline..

I am having a go at this now. It's really fun!

hell yeah it is. just really started fucking around with it today, despite bookmarking it weeks ago. I had the making of a good song but my browser crashed before I thought to save it... I think i can re-create it though. Hopefully I'll be back here soon to post the results.

i like your track fahzor.. nice one!

this is so damn fun when i'm away from home. but the 303 is such a bitch to program LOL

http://chimera.headfoam.net/various/xouth.mp3

basically a lot of sidechaining, phasing to get stereo sound on drum hits. second 303 runs at 64 steps

Is anyone having a hard time registering for this site? I go to register, click the confirmation link in my email, but when I type in my email & password, it says it's invalid! WTF!?!?!?!?!

chimera, some of the best side chaining i've ever heard on hobnox right there! :D

here are some i did

Astro Flog

Bent Puff

Compoirla

Psynchadelic

Ungoth

pardon the massive spam

astro flog sounded like hobnox beating itself up, haha.

bent puff is very funky.

compoirla good acid vibe.. it started meandering in the middle, but got REAL good in the end.

psynchaedelic.. reminds me of mr modulars acid.. it's like, emo-acid. the best of the bunch.

ungoth was too spastik for me

is there a way to save your rig so you can come back to it later? I thought i saw impakt saying you could but where the fuck is it??? I AM registered btw.

you can't yet :cry: The worst part of hobnox is having to part way with your setup.

here's a simple jam that i played around with earlier ...909 and 3 303s

http://www.hobnox.com/stage/rxmmrx/6209980...2827c0e9bd06b9a

bit off topic, but does anybody know the technical term for the boxes with arrows on them? (they combine or split the signal, with a triangular fader on top?)

I need a couple of these IRL and don't know what to look for

Archived