IGNORED

Does anybody here have an iPod touch?

autopilot

• Do they have wifi that works as long as you can get onto any network, or do I have to pay for a service?
  • Do you play games on it? If so, what are good ones?
  • Does it have a shitty camera like the iPhone? I could use a shitty camera to get some camwhore vanity going.
  • That's it actually. I guess 3 questions justifies a thread.

• Do they have wifi that works as long as you can get onto any network, or do I have to pay for a service?
  • Do you play games on it? If so, what are good ones?
  • Does it have a shitty camera like the iPhone? I could use a shitty camera to get some camwhore vanity going.
  • That's it actually. I guess 3 questions justifies a thread.

1. yes, you just need a unsecured network

2. backgammon :) lol

3. it doesnt have a camera.

i am interested in downloading more games for mine.

so if anyone does have any recommendations, that'd be great!

i just downloaded backgammon cuz its my favorite game and it was free.

and no offense but i dont think an unemployed guy should be buying an ipod touch...

Guest elliotjking

I can recommend topple, tap tap revenge, cube runner and blocked as far as games go

also brian eno's "bloom", which is fun for a few minutes every few days but not free

Guest assegai

Like they said, if you want a camera and some other interesting/useful apps, get the iphone. To opt out of a contract is only like a 100$ penalty, which I doubt you'd end before 2 years anyway. I have one and use gps, weather, restraunt finder, sports, snowboard trails all the time. Otherwise you'd be walking around looking for "hot spots" with over priced and underperforming ipod.

I just got back from picking up the 8gb iPod. It's wasn't a bad hit on the wallet at all. I'm pretty excited to crack open the box and get started with it. A friend tells me it has Crayon Physics Deluxe which gave me an instant game boner.

Pfff, the state gives me $250 a week, I can afford it.

this sickens me.

You're just jealous that you have to eat pasta and cheese sandwiches to support your drug and booze habits, while I get to live comfortably because I was gainfully employed and saved/invested my money wisely for the last decade.

I just got back from picking up the 8gb iPod. It's wasn't a bad hit on the wallet at all. I'm pretty excited to crack open the box and get started with it. A friend tells me it has Crayon Physics Deluxe which gave me an instant game boner.

Pfff, the state gives me $250 a week, I can afford it.

this sickens me.

You're just jealous that you have to eat pasta and cheese sandwiches to support your drug and booze habits, while I get to live comfortably because I was gainfully employed and saved/invested my money wisely for the last decade.

Wait a moment - if you "saved/invested your money wisely for the last decade", then why is it you're having to be on unemployment benefits?

Juss' askin'

No, I'm collecting unemployment because I can. I don't actually need the money, but it's nice to have the cash flow coming in so I can buy things like iPods and sushi. Otherwise I'd have to get a job right away to not tap into my savings/checking and I wouldn't be able to sit around and make mixes and music all day and read about radioactive pedophiles.

On a side note I just realized I bought the 16gb thinking I was getting the 8gb. That's cool.

Oh yeah, this thread.

For the record, some great iPod/iPhone games are Crayon Physics Deluxe ($5 I think), Space Deadbeef (free), and iDracula ($1). Pretty awesome.

katamari! it's a little slow, but i've always loved katamari and i don't want to buy a ps2/3 just for one game so it's quite a nice compromise.

beatmaker is also kinda cool for portable music creation, though i haven't used it much yet, heh.

teabagging your iPod Touch would be a great game... actually, that would work better on an iPhone... rub your nuts all up on the iPhone, then let someone else talk to someone on it!

Archived