IGNORED

MadWorld for Wii

pabs

Guest Grizz

meh doesn't look all that special. The graphics would annoy the hell out of me after 5 minutes. Possibly has another great use of the wiimote though by the looks of it

shit. another must-have game that i wont get time to play for ages. i havent even played 'no more heroes' yet, even though i own it and its been out for ages.

but yeah, this game looks pretty rad. as long as i dont have to stand up and wave around like a maniac. i'm too lazy for that kind of shit.

I think it'll score around 6-7/10. It'll be fun for a couple of hours but after a while the retarded AI will get on your nerves

This developer is KNOWN to make solid games. Both Okami and Viewtiful Joe were 9+ games, and I have faith that this one will get at least a 9, especially since they have a bigger budget and more polish than God Hand.

Wow, I'm surprised that Nintendo is putting out a game with such over-the-top violence.

Wii already has Manhunt 2.

The game looks fun, but I can imagine how the graphics would irritate my eyes after a while.

I think it'll score around 6-7/10. It'll be fun for a couple of hours but after a while the retarded AI will get on your nerves

This developer is KNOWN to make solid games. Both Okami and Viewtiful Joe were 9+ games, and I have faith that this one will get at least a 9, especially since they have a bigger budget and more polish than God Hand.

True, both great games but it really seems as if Nintendo just asked for a mature game (at least when it comes to violence) and this is what they gave them.

I like the aesthetics of it and so on. It's like what the Sin City game should look one - God forbid they ever make one. But I'm wondering after having watched every single video from the game why the enemies are just standing around doing nothing waiting for the player to kill them? They might just have build the game around that, which gives you a bigger chance of making a great combo which is what the game is all about. So of course they've build the game so you can kill your opponents in the most inhuman way possible, because the announcers in the game like it when it's over the top. If you just go ahead and use the chainsaw the announcers will get bored.

But to me if seems like it's just a bunch of minigames which I think will get boring really, really fast.

Archived