IGNORED

Accusations (Founded Or Not)

Joyrex

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my usernames always really suck
the accused party should grow some balls and learn to defend themselves imo, this is the wildernets.

joyrex,

first off, i never wanted this to come out like this but unfortunately it's true. i woke up in a hotel room to analogue wings on top of me naked..trying to get "his thing" inside of me(ill spare u the other details) .... it was scary, i felt violated/ashamed that i put myself into a situation that led to that - "a police like situation." yet putting that aside (which should have never even happened)... it was me, who was in the the wrong for telling Beneboi. Beneboi just took the information i told him and turned it around to WATMMS joke fashion. he was just was being beneboi....everyone gets called a paedo on watmm. EVERYONE GETS CALLED EVERYTHING and i guess analogue wings didn't have thick enough skin to take it, so he ran to you ..which wastes your time even more. you know in your WATMM heart that Beneboi has contributed more to the boards, and is a decent poster who is here regularly. No one should get banned because of this..but Analgoue Wings needs to take responsibility and stop trying to make things difficult for you: Joyrex. If the board rules existed outside of WATMM..analogue wings would have broken the privacy rule not once (the picture) but twice! UGH I shouldn't of had to explain this. But god damn Joyrex, don't even joke about banning Beneboi. He's a life time member.

kite's are awesome. always been a big fan of the traditional box kite....

box_kit.jpg

i used to agree with you. but after beholding that kick ass clipper ship kite, sweet jesus the box kite just seems so lame.

joyrex,

first off, i never wanted this to come out like this but unfortunately it's true. i woke up in a hotel room to analogue wings on top of me naked..trying to get "his thing" inside of me(ill spare u the other details) .... it was scary, i felt violated/ashamed that i put myself into a situation that led to that - "a police like situation." yet putting that aside (which should have never even happened)... it was me, who was in the the wrong for telling Beneboi. Beneboi just took the information i told him and turned it around to WATMMS joke fashion. he was just was being beneboi....everyone gets called a paedo on watmm. EVERYONE GETS CALLED EVERYTHING and i guess analogue wings didn't have thick enough skin to take it, so he ran to you ..which wastes your time even more. you know in your WATMM heart that Beneboi has contributed more to the boards, and is a decent poster who is here regularly. No one should get banned because of this..but Analgoue Wings needs to take responsibility and stop trying to make things difficult for you: Joyrex. If the board rules existed outside of WATMM..analogue wings would have broken the privacy rule not once (the picture) but twice! UGH I shouldn't of had to explain this. But god damn Joyrex, don't even joke about banning Beneboi. He's a life time member.

i motion that the above statement be stricken from the record for reasons of peace and harmony

Guest abusivegeorge
joyrex,

ZOMG WHATS HAPENNING

LOL @ BCM

please note that LOL Alzado has acknowledged his fondness over a plain and therefore manly box kite, for a rainbow-colored buttpirate hut.

Guest abusivegeorge
please note that LOL Alzado has acknowledged his fondness over a plain and therefore manly box kite, for a rainbow-colored buttpirate hut.

lol

no they're not.

also, weed's post is obviously a joke.

fact in point, anyone that bore witness to the Weed picture....no woman alive would be doing that around a man without at least a slight air of "come hither"

Guest my usernames always really suck

1) Take down forums

2) Sell watmm.com to a rich Nigerian prince

3) Retire and never have to work a day in your life ever again

Guest hahathhat
beneboi seems to have more woman experience than most on this board and i'm surprised he fell for it.

fucking lol speak for yourself virgin. i have never EVER spent a few minutes on watmm and come away thinking, "wow that beneboi seems like a true PLAYA"

seriously lol wtf at you

all i was saying was, beneboi has fucked a few girls, gotten one pregnant, while most people here have done no more than cum on their LCDs.

beneboi -> sad

WATMM -> sadder

k?

Guest blicero
ban weed

ban AW

ban beneboi

they're all asking for it.

hey wtf

come on, man.

in this very thread you tempt JR by bragging about your warnings an continuing to discuss the very thing he's trying to suppress. whether you agree with him or not, he's the admin and you're taunting him.

all i'm saying is, don't be shocked if you can't login tomorrow.

joyrex,

But you were obviously comfortable being naked in front of him, the proof is in the pic. I call shens on the rape story.

Guest abusivegeorge
beneboi seems to have more woman experience than most on this board and i'm surprised he fell for it.

fucking lol speak for yourself virgin. i have never EVER spent a few minutes on watmm and come away thinking, "wow that beneboi seems like a true PLAYA"

seriously lol wtf at you

all i was saying was, beneboi has fucked a few girls, gotten one pregnant, while most people here have done no more than cum on their LCDs.

beneboi -> sad

WATMM -> sadder

k?

lol dude get out more, lcd's aint available here.

Archived