Joyrex

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
i wish threads would update in real time instead of having to hit refresh

That would be awesome.

Guest abusivegeorge
can you just suspend beneboi and let us get on with whatever else we were doing?

I've actually forgotten what we were doing?

fuck this thread

i also called aw a rapist but apparently me and beneboi were the only ones who knew it was a joke. i thought it was fairly commonplace.

once again, one vagina has the ability to overtake and destroy all that was built by sad lonely internet nerds.

Man this is so on the button and was going to post something very similar. I honestly have no idea how one single user can seemingly rattle so many cages sorely based on her being of't fairer sex. I have no knowledge whatsoever (yes I used italics, what of it) of a single post she has made, not one. But then that's just because she makes and replies to topics I really have no interest in, and no doubt she has no knowledge of anything I've written on here either. It seems that recently people on here want to stir things up because they're just bored little social misfits with nothing better to do than sit hunched in their parents basement causing trouble with people they'd never even have the courage to talk to in real life.

hi..i do read your posts.

wow you certainly didnt get any pms from me that weren't replies to ones you sent first, i like how you can do shit and then if i comment, all of a sudden im taking it too far when i was simply explaining to everyone THAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT, what was going on.

The point that everyone seems to get, EXCEPT you, is let it go - you're only pushing yourself closer and closer to the inevitable. Had you just clammed up about 6 PMs and about 4 posts ago, things wouldn't be spiraling out of control like they are now.

oh shut the fuck up with that shit. you ruined my morning by assaulting me with retarded pms and then made this thread and now when i say something about it im the one that caused all of this.

you caused this. i didnt start this thread.

I caused this? I ruined your morning? 10-4 good buddy. What's the call-number for jack knife? I see one coming...

Guest abusivegeorge
once again, one vagina has the ability to overtake and destroy all that was built by sad lonely internet nerds.

Man this is so on the button and was going to post something very similar. I honestly have no idea how one single user can seemingly rattle so many cages sorely based on her being of't fairer sex. I have no knowledge whatsoever (yes I used italics, what of it) of a single post she has made, not one. But then that's just because she makes and replies to topics I really have no interest in, and no doubt she has no knowledge of anything I've written on here either. It seems that recently people on here want to stir things up because they're just bored little social misfits with nothing better to do than sit hunched in their parents basement causing trouble with people they'd never even have the courage to talk to in real life.

hi..i do read your posts.

He wasn't slanting you, I think you've misread it.

What the fuck is with tauboo's quote? I hope everyone saw that before all this shit started and people started getting warned and shit.

I caused this? I ruined your morning? 10-4 good buddy. What's the call-number for jack knife? I see one coming...

ok well you didnt ruin my morning, but i woke up to a PM from you calling me an asshole

and yes, you obviously caused this, you made this thread, no one had any idea what was going on until you made it

Before I get banned (unjustly) I just wanted to point out, that no one had any idea what was going on before this thread was made.

Nobody except you who started this whole mess, and had you not done such a stupid fucking thing or recanted early on instead of waiting until it exploded, it would have stayed that way.

Guest abusivegeorge
can we make this thread into one about some kind of interesting animal please?

Sloth's already been done, what about Tarantulas?

Archived