IGNORED

South Park Season 13

Guest weed

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the pirate one is awesome!

Craig always bursting into tears is funny as fuck....

and I have always wanted to make fun of Somalian pirates because some people probably think they look like they came out of one of the Pirate films but they don't and their boats suck....

Guest AOOproductions

Dude... seriously. I think south park is gonna be a hit or miss show from now on. They do a fuckin amazing episode like the Queef or the Kanye one. But then they do one like the Pirate one. Granted this season is waaaay better than last for sure. But that pirate one was just so bad. It reused the whole concept behind the one where they become cops. Cartman doesn't see any of the danger in what he is doing and because they are kids the bad guys don't do anything about them or are so amazed that they're doin what they're doin that they get distracted and die or just go along with w/e out of pure shock. And the song was retarted.

Dude... seriously. I think south park is gonna be a hit or miss show from now on. They do a fuckin amazing episode like the Queef or the Kanye one. But then they do one like the Pirate one. Granted this season is waaaay better than last for sure. But that pirate one was just so bad. It reused the whole concept behind the one where they become cops. Cartman doesn't see any of the danger in what he is doing and because they are kids the bad guys don't do anything about them or are so amazed that they're doin what they're doin that they get distracted and die or just go along with w/e out of pure shock. And the song was retarted.

... the fuck?

Guest AOOproductions

... the fuck?

what don't you understand. They're reusing the same formulas! And the ones that they do that on like the pirate episode will suck! and the ones were they are edgy like the kanye one will be great.

... the fuck?

what don't you understand. They're reusing the same formulas! And the ones that they do that on like the pirate episode will suck! and the ones were they are edgy like the kanye one will be great.

... the fuck?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

yeah i didn't mind it. i had a few friends tell me it was nothing special, i think that lack of expectation improved it :) wasn't great, wasn't shit.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I liked the idea behind the episode and that they still make fun of jackos creepy ass and the chipotle part but definitely not as good as the fish sticks episode

• 4 weeks later...

Archived