IGNORED

Wembley Stadium from London Airports

Guest dylangt7

Guest dylangt7

How do I get to Wembley stadium from Heathrow, or any other London Airport for that matter and how much am I looking at. Nb this is a Sunday.

And while I am on I might as well ask, If any has any contacts that can get them tickets fot the FA cup semi final. Everton v Manure then PM please...

as you were...

Guest dylangt7
Mapquest. Use it.

Does Mapquest give you train timetables and the cost of a ticket ? serious question.....

I'm planning on flying in and out on the same day, timing and cost is critical.

why keep a forum and bark yourself.

Guest Rogueofmv
Mapquest. Use it.

Does Mapquest give you train timetables and the cost of a ticket ? serious question.....

I'm planning on flying in and out on the same day, timing and cost is critical.

why keep a forum and bark yourself.

Doubt it.

Google can lead you to all that stuff.

HEATHROW UNDERGROUND dep. 11:22 Tube

LONDON MARYLEBONE 12:33 -> 12:33 Train CHILTERN RAILWAYS

WEMBLEY STADIUM arr. 12:42

just go to trainline.co.uk and stick the times in there if you want another time.

if you want to save a few quid you could get a southwest train from feltham to richmond and then get the overground to wembley, bit trickier... actually go with kaens way.

Get the Picadilly line from Heathrow east towards Cockfosters and get off at Acton Town, then get the Picadilly line West towards Rayners Lane, get off at Alperton then get the bus. Simple innit.

Guest Iain C

Transport for London Journey Planner. Use it. http://www.journeyplanner.org

There's a version of this for mobile phones (just google it) so you have no excuse for ever being lost in London.

The advantage of this over something like the Train Line is that it's constantly updated to let you know if your tube line/bus/etc. is fucked or delayed or whatever.

I like your idea of getting in to watch the game then getting out as quickly as possible, the area around Wembley is the pits.

it's really easy man, and cheap. public transport in London is pretty good. to get to Heathrow you just need to get on the Tube (Piccadilly Line). leave Wembly Stadium and go to Wembley Station and get on a some kind of train/bus into central London (will cost you about £2.50), then get on the Piccadilly Line somewhere central (Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus - check the tube map) and go to Heathrow (tube will cost about £6).

Archived