IGNORED

Dimitri Martin

Alzado

Guest maantecaaa!!!

the skits are all good, the whiteboard jokes wear thin fairly quickly. I'm afraid they gave him too much exposure, too soon.

Guest Al Hounos
Did you guys see those Tim & Eric/Galifinakis shorts for Absolut Vodka?

Amazing stuff.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

this show is fucking funny. i've always liked his stand up and the show is starting to hit its stride.

anbody see the bit with galileo, shakespeare, and ben franklin at tgi friday's? hilarious.

oh no... i did a google search on "dimitri martin sucks" to see if anyone else out there feels quite like i do, and believe it or not i nthe middle of page two here's a watmm thread from the last week with teh majority of people liking him...

et tu, mcgriff!?2 then rise, cunter!!

i'm going to write a proper little blog/rant/thingy when i get home, but i've really really tried to get into this schmuck, as he has this aura of "if you don't find it funny, then you clearly don't get it, he's far too clever/insightful/nextshit for you" and that's just not the case.

he's one of those guys who no doubt comes off like he's nice and whatnot, but deep down thinks he's vastly superior to you and so fuckijng clever he CAN'T even be remotely standard-funny because that would defeat the purpose of his transcendal self.

this guy fucking sucks and i will illuminate the cause when i get home in 30-45.

# uncle cunty

Archived