IGNORED

aphex noiding out BLOC crowd

lala

i got food poisoning, and spent the majority of the weekend hugging our chalet toilet.

fuck man, that's really shitty (pun not intended).

bloc tv was wicked. consistently interesting, illuminating or downright wonky. the best saturday morning cartoons too. saw something called 'super prison' which sent me a bit darkside though - not the best thing to watch at fragile'o'clock.

yep. dirty pizza hut salad bar. never trust food thats been left out under lights with 5000 ravers wandering nearby...

i made it out for literally 1 hour on sunday to do our dj set, courtesy of a large glass of straight gin, and a handful of ibuprofen & rennies... grim. luckily, as we do a silly rave nostalgia/pastiche thing, i got to wear a mask & sunglasses, so no-one could see just how rough i looked...

gutted though, as i missed a load of mates and djs/artists i really wanted to see :-( weekend was overall a bit of a washout for me.

grim indeed, sorry to hear it. had one of those hotdogs actually - 6 hours later had to crutch quicksharp to the bogs.

looking good in the video but pissed i missed it! luckily i had only just recently seen you at centrifuge so not all is lost. seconded on the cd though - perhaps a cheeky upload? :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got food poisoning, and spent the majority of the weekend hugging our chalet toilet.

fuck man, that's really shitty (pun not intended).

bloc tv was wicked. consistently interesting, illuminating or downright wonky. the best saturday morning cartoons too. saw something called 'super prison' which sent me a bit darkside though - not the best thing to watch at fragile'o'clock.

yep. dirty pizza hut salad bar. never trust food thats been left out under lights with 5000 ravers wandering nearby...

i made it out for literally 1 hour on sunday to do our dj set, courtesy of a large glass of straight gin, and a handful of ibuprofen & rennies... grim. luckily, as we do a silly rave nostalgia/pastiche thing, i got to wear a mask & sunglasses, so no-one could see just how rough i looked...

gutted though, as i missed a load of mates and djs/artists i really wanted to see :-( weekend was overall a bit of a washout for me.

grim indeed, sorry to hear it. had one of those hotdogs actually - 6 hours later had to crutch quicksharp to the bogs.

looking good in the video but pissed i missed it! luckily i had only just recently seen you at centrifuge so not all is lost. seconded on the cd though - perhaps a cheeky upload? :)

oof those hotdogs looked and smelled like corpse bowel matter...

yep, we've got copies of the cds left

email agtravecru [at] googlemail dot com

if you're happy to paypal the cost of a jiffy bag & postage, will send you one out

if not, there's a torrent of the cd here (but the cds are nicer than an mp3 rip!)

Shamefully I just remembered drunkenly hurling a cup of Fanta towards Pizza Hut on Sunday night for some inexplicable reason, not sure if that makes you feel any better, haha! How much do you reckon P+P would be?

Shamefully I just remembered drunkenly hurling a cup of Fanta towards Pizza Hut on Sunday night for some inexplicable reason, not sure if that makes you feel any better, haha! How much do you reckon P+P would be?

p&p + jiffy bag works out at only £1.38 or something, but we've had about 200 requests for cds come in though, so i've been asking people paypal £1 or £2 cos it all adds up!

Guest Sir Winston

Ward was that the same dedbeat that Hatchelt was at by any chance? I went to that one and it was worth getting up to see cassetteboy on the sunday morning. Awesomeness.

Archived