IGNORED

natasha richardson

J3FF3R00

Guest Iain C

Although this is hilarious, between the ongoing Jade Goody death, Patrick Swayze being on his way out, and the ever-thrilling Fritzl trial; I'm really not that bothered.

i had an ugly row with Mrs LUDD last night about Jade Goody's media death circus

god can you imagine? trying to hang on for dear life and you have that pink haired twat trying to get you when you arent at your myspace angle...

seriously, what argument could you possibly have with mrs ludd about it?

Guest Caustic
i had an ugly row with Mrs LUDD last night about Jade Goody's media death circus

god can you imagine? trying to hang on for dear life and you have that pink haired twat trying to get you when you arent at your myspace angle...

loads of people get defensive about it. how its "the right thing to do" or some shit, and how she's making the best of her time whatever.

dunno if thats the case with ludd, but still.

A reminder that it takes so little to meet the Reaper. The accident wasn't even that dramatic and she was fine for a good period after. Bleeding and increasing intracranial pressure will just do you in with no sweat. It's basically responsible for the first way humans tried to surgically fight death through trepanation. That shit is the scariest. You could have a simple bone break in your leg and be casted up and on your way. Meanwhile, a clot that developed from the break is traveling to the juncture of your pulmonary arteries and when it gets there, *PLUNK* blocks the path of oxygenated blood to the heart and you die in 5 minutes or less. I knew early on that I was not cut out for med. school--I'm too neurotic; I wish I would've realized earlier and saved some money!

yeah this happened to our neighbor's wife while she was giving birth. A small clot broke free somewhere, and traveled to either her heart or brain (can't remember which) and she died almost instantly. Luckily the baby was saved.

i dunno who "that pink haired twat" is

basically, Mrs LUDD was a bit upset and offended by my "I didnt give a fuck about Jade goody when she was alive....I dont give a fuck about Jade Goody while she's dying and i certainly won't give a fuck about Jade Goody when she's dead" attitude to her boring public death....

if you're reading this, Jade, sorry but lots of people die every day and they're not all pointless vaccuous wastes of atoms like yourself and they don't do it all over the tabloid press :(

Guest Iain C

It's not that she's making the best of her time, it's that she's very deliberately and openly milking it to make as much money for her kids as possible. Yeah it's cheap and nasty, and she doesn't deserve the attention, but I really don't think she's doing it for herself. Why not try and make the best life for your kids as possible?

i dunno who "that pink haired twat" is

someone will know. this knob with pink hair on a tv show that now is a celeb, whilst also being paparazzi. 

haha reminded me of bloc whith me and manda taking the piss out of a noob security guard searching himself.  he took ages to find his pen and it just got funnier and funnier the more i shouted about the irony of the situation.  

i was quite on form with the giggles this year. amanda pooed herself laughing once too. haha.

*waits for possible Scottish rage storm brought on by Keltoi and mention of Jane Goody like a cold front slamming into a tropical high pressure system*

man 2 saturdays ago my best pals little bruv was buried aged 24 after an 8 year battle with cancer. he was an amazing guy who i knew and loved. he never complained, dramatised or used his predicament for personal gain once in all that time. he looked like a guy with cancer you know, he wasn't running around doing press. 700 people at his funeral... i'll grieve for him and his family.

jade goody makes me sick.

Archived