IGNORED

take a photo out a window

Guest boo

here's a photo from my current winnipeg residence. this is very temporary, as im moving about all the time.

post-580-1239227992_thumb.jpg

and now my old place in saskatoon where i lived for a long time. i got very used to looking at this:

post-580-1239228060_thumb.jpg

that was the middle of winter winter, obviously

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dsc01538u.jpg

out my living room window

dsc01539z.jpg

through the sliding doors in my kitchen that lead on to our deck/ backyard

dsc01540b.jpg

the window behind me as i type this post.

Guest my usernames always really suck
On the other hand, most nights it looks just like Blade Runner, which makes up for it.

Pictures.

is winter winter a weird canadian season? i bet the seasons there are winter spring, winter summer, winter fall, and winter winter.

this is very true, depending where you leave. many places get snow year round. and winter lasts 8 or 9 months. so it's like winter winter and then muddy shitty warmer months for a bit, then winter.

werkx.jpg

Outside the office window, it's pretty drab.

Also, I ran into the curator of the New England Synthesizer Museum during my Sunday morning commute, he let me take a picture of his shirt.

davewilson.jpg

Guest Gary C
Also, I ran into the curator of the New England Synthesizer Museum during my Sunday morning commute, he let me take a picture of his shirt.

davewilson.jpg

Did you recognise him or something, or were you just randomly talking because he loves Jigglypuff? Did he offer you sweets?

TFTT, Glass Plate, and I visited the museum a few months ago, he's a pretty recognizable guy. Everything is covered in guano at his house and his favorite pokemon is Lapras. Alas, no sweets but he gave me his card which is filled with lols.

• 1 month later...
Guest my usernames always really suck
his favorite pokemon is Lapras.

That's the most useless piece of shit Pokemon ever, if at least second only to all the fucking moth/butterfly ones that saturate the Bug type.

Guest Adjective

soaring over that white building in your last photo, the gentle mexican, now efrain the bird

Archived