IGNORED

Dear Watmm

sneaksta303

Guest Calx Sherbet
i live in texas, which must mean i live in a trailer and am trailer trash.

obviously.

um. okay....i guess it does

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really like dmx krew! one time i went to see him playing live, he put on an awesome mpc live set, total computer rockers material! after that i saw him sitting alone at the bar, so i joined him and we had a beer and a really nice chat. awesome!

also, i think marilyn manson is a really poor joke for the kids. i laugh at those that don't agree with me on that. i am a very intelligent, open-minded adult, clearly i understand simple concepts such as provocation, shock, etc. marilyn manson is a dumb piece of shit. yeah. he's not smart. he's dumb. stupid.

but ed dmx... he's awesome! i really enjoy his music!

-kokoon

i gotta say that i think mm is intelligent, but he puts himself forth in a very lame way. he deserves thew negativity cause he acts like a retard, but i couldn't call him stupid.

i could. and i did. and i'll do it again. i don't think he's stupid as in can't count to 20, mostly i just hate what his fans have him for. he's just a teenager that failed to grow up.

hell yeah, he has a Bass mix of a lot of his MPC trax and it is swell-tastic!

You mean the eDMX - MPC Trax Megamix (26.59min)? That one is some nice ass!

And there is this EDMX and DJ Nasty - Disco D's MPC Trax Megamix (6.23min released on Breakin') which is also nice!

Guest tidbit

i think i cracked the CODE .. maja and calx are a couple.. like huspand and wife.. except its wife and wife

HOW ELSE WOULD THIS BE POSSIBLE?

Guest abusivegeorge

I wish Calx Sherbert would crawl from maja's arse long enough for Joyrex to catch him out as his dupe and royally rape them both.

Please note I am in no way suggesting Joyrex is a rapist, I'll do it for him.

Guest MajaIloveyou
i really like dmx krew! one time i went to see him playing live, he put on an awesome mpc live set, total computer rockers material! after that i saw him sitting alone at the bar, so i joined him and we had a beer and a really nice chat. awesome!

also, i think marilyn manson is a really poor joke for the kids. i laugh at those that don't agree with me on that. i am a very intelligent, open-minded adult, clearly i understand simple concepts such as provocation, shock, etc. marilyn manson is a dumb piece of shit. yeah. he's not smart. he's dumb. stupid.

-kokoon

you signed it like it was anything remotely worthwhile reading.

I wish Calx Sherbert would crawl from maja's arse long enough for Joyrex to catch him out as his dupe and royally rape them both.

Please note I am in no way suggesting Joyrex is a rapist, I'll do it for him.

sooooo funny again

Guest Calx Sherbet
i could. and i did. and i'll do it again. i don't think he's stupid as in can't count to 20, mostly i just hate what his fans have him for. he's just a teenager that failed to grow up.

wow, i just like his music, that's all. i just plague watmm for fun. It wasn't a problem when i liked his music before i Mansonified my profile, and started being over the top obnoxious. it's not like he ruined my mind and turned me into a trolling slave.

-kokoon

you signed it like it was anything remotely worthwhile reading.

oh yeah a dmx krew post in a dmx krew thread is very out of place. BEST PART IS DMX KREW IS BETTER THAN MARILYN MANSON. EVEN IN HIS LYRICS.

oh yeah a dmx krew post in a dmx krew thread is very out of place. BEST PART IS DMX KREW IS BETTER THAN MARILYN MANSON. EVEN IN HIS LYRICS.

tru dat nigga.

See "Soul Miner" for a prime example. Personally, I like EDMX's vocal abilities and lyrics something massif, and i usually like my electro without words.

the glass room is still epic

and bonkers goes back to school really hits me deep.

*slits throat*

both songs are in the mix. It actually opens with bonkers. You all are gunna love it. The fans i mean.

Archived