IGNORED

is drinking baileys gay?

keltoi

Guest Coalbucket PI

I tend towards guinness or scotch normally, so I feel that when I enjoy a less masculine drink such as baileys it is okay as my masculinity has already been validated

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never been to Texas myself but I believe they have something called Shiner there which I'm told is just about the manliest beer ever created. I could be wrong about this. If all fails, you might want to carry around a bottle of pure ethanol at all times incase you either need to create a bomb or drink away any fagularity.

there is a case of shiner in my fridge. i live on the stuff, i even posted a stupid picture of it in the favorite beer thread. but yea, im gonna think about the ethanol thing, i mean, you dont get more manly than drinking something that will make you blind.

Guest Mr Salads

dont really like shiner...weird carbonation going on there

p.s. it doesnt make you less gay when you admit you are

Guest Mr Salads

unicorn cum?

Thats so fucking gay,

do you realize you have to probably suck a unicorns dick to drink his come, holy shit

btw, im an ale man through and through but i do love me a fancy arse mixey drink on occasion. baileys is gay purely on the premise that you cant hold it down to get pissed, its not a something that can be drunk when intending to get drunk, its wholey obsolete. anyone who disagrees with me should stop being so black about it and just jew off.

<br />bombay saffire is orgasmic.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

it's gay if you say that mate

but yes, g&t is awesome

Guest JohnTqs

next time you're thinking about taking a drink of anything, check here to see if it is gay before. even smelling a gay liquid will make you queer.

when i smell bombay saffire my throbbing elephant penis ecstatically ejects a cavalcade of glutinous man fluid within a pair of tommy hilfiger y-fronts. it's not gay, just virile.

Archived