IGNORED

is drinking baileys gay?

keltoi

Guest Iain C
This is bullshit.

You faggots talking about drinking pina coladas and cranberry vodka crap. Ya'll be some haters.

I can enjoy a good imperial russian stout or a coffee liquor. I have no idea how all you guys could also swear by coffee but condemn some drink that is half coffee and half liquor.

You guys need to take off your tight pants, put down the cran-apple-tini's, and get with the program. I think anyone who needs to mix some sort of fruit juice or fruit cocktail with alcohol is a fruit. That includes you Mr. Corona-With-A-Lime and Mr. Blue-Moon-With-An-Orange too. Wine drinkers are included also, you are the gayest of them all.

This thread should have been about wine coolers, then we could have all agreed and gone back to the Konklaver thread.

Archetypal "bear-type" gay drinker

edit: 10k, last post

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theSun
How can a White Russian be gay if "The Dude" drinks it?

no one here is any more awesome than the dude, so i must disregard this entire thread as worthless bullshit.

Guest abusivegeorge

Keltoi is a queer, he can handle little beer, he drinks white russian, fucks like a Prussian, and rams me with his red hot cock.

Guest Iain C
you know whats gayer? magners.

surely Gaymers cider is a bit gayer, it contains the word gayer

Arguably Jacques Fruit cider is the gayest cider for containing both a Frenchman's name and the word "fruit".

And for being a fruit cider

Guest AOOproductions
Yeah, Baileys and Southern Comfort are both highly gay.

Fuck off Soco is the best ever! It doesn't even get me drunk, I just get mad high from it.

White Russians==not gay

baileys in coffee==not gay (also acceptable over ice cream or out of a woman's navel)

I can't believe you guys are taking iain C's advice on what's gay. He has an admitted penchant for prancing around in dresses and tights.

Guest countchocula

I once visited Scotland and ordered a dram of Laphroaig with a ginger ale on the side. I am now banned from entering Scotland ever again.

probably least gay must be the Močeradov'c.

mocerad.jpg

they put this fella into a schnapps bottle along with some other killer herbs. sort of absinthe-like taste and effects. with 60% of alcochol.

Guest ezkerraldean

apparently there's some afghan tribe that drinks fermented bull semen at weddings.

been mulling it over in my head whether that's highly gay or not, i'm still not quite sure...

Guest theSun

a white russian is for the man who is ultimately comfortable in his own reality.

goldshlager is pretty ghey though, especially when you shit gold.

That includes you Mr. Corona-With-A-Lime

but that's how they come. if you order a corona just about anywhere the put a lime in the neck, are you suggesting i throw out the lime to maintain my masculinity? corona is a shit tasting beer, the lime makes it somewhat palatable.

That includes you Mr. Corona-With-A-Lime

but that's how they come. if you order a corona just about anywhere the put a lime in the neck, are you suggesting i throw out the lime to maintain my masculinity? corona is a shit tasting beer, the lime makes it somewhat palatable.

No you have an excellent point, however any beer that needs a fruit to make it taste better is probably a bad beer to begin with, and its common knowledge that people who brew bad beer are infact homosexual.

true. living in texas, when you go out to a mexican place you typically have a choice between corona or some random light beer (miller, bud, coors) so I end up drinking alot of corona (i eat alot of mexican food) im just worried that maybe i might not be quite as manly as i could be. what would you suggest to remedy this? maybe i could bring a flask of tequila with me next time.

true. living in texas, when you go out to a mexican place you typically have a choice between corona or some random light beer (miller, bud, coors) so I end up drinking alot of corona (i eat alot of mexican food) im just worried that maybe i might not be quite as manly as i could be. what would you suggest to remedy this? maybe i could bring a flask of tequila with me next time.

I've never been to Texas myself but I believe they have something called Shiner there which I'm told is just about the manliest beer ever created. I could be wrong about this. If all fails, you might want to carry around a bottle of pure ethanol at all times incase you either need to create a bomb or drink away any fagularity.

Archived