IGNORED

Did anyone see Kn0w1ng

Guest Mr Salads

Someone needs to tell Nicolas Cage that he's not a hero type actor.

The planecrash that is shown in the trailer peeked my interest though... so I'll probably watch it and feel regret.

Guest analogue wings

The planecrash that is shown in the trailer peeked my interest though... so I'll probably watch it and feel regret.

piqued

(but no it's points accrued cos you're Danish)

zole, the funny thing about that scene is that despite being set in boston (or wherever), it's very obvious that it was filmed near one of the prominent bridges in melbourne, australia.

knowing.jpg

actually just from watching the trailer i recognise a few places. fail!

is this movie going to be the next 10.5? i hope so, i found that quite entertaining.

Guest Renivatio
the disaster sequences are some of the most fucked up, realistic

agree, only part of the movie worth watching

hell yes. entertaining as fuck.

spoiler alert: if you care about this movie, well then you've got fucking issues.

seriously i could get de-nutted for doing this without a tag, akin to barebacking a bitch who you know has had the odometer rolled back by a nice six-pack

when the bitch got it at the end i literally cheered to the point of everyone around me looking at me like something was wrong with me. for a character to start off hating nick-cage to being down as fuck with him to suddenly and irrationally go "FUCK YOU NICK NO WE MUST GO TO THE CAVES NOW!!@#" and steal his kid, why i wished for her to go out in a horrible way, as it was prophesized she was going to die on that day anyways. and yes did it deliver, i mean that fucking bitch, one who literally had me sitting there just repeating softly "you fucking bitch" for two minutes straight got deliverance from teh semi-truck of god and god that was so rewarding i wanted to give the movie a big wet kiss.

but then aliens!?@ aliens?!! indiana jones redeux, i sat there and laughed like "oh this fucking figures" and at least the world got it cuz like, whilst it wasn't s obad it was ridiculously entertaining to mock whilst watching like keanu god reeves in the day teh earth stood still, the movie was so bad i wanted everyone to die horrible deaths and yeah they did comeon sunflares eat up this shithole that's what i'm talking about humanity 2009: we're all fucked woohoo!$#!

Archived