IGNORED

Artist paints herself having sex with each president of the USA

six

who would think it's great art anyway? if she handed painted them or not doesn't make much difference

no, there is a very big difference with using paint vs. just showing the photoshops. She's putting the context into a whole other realm by the fact that she painted, but mostly that realm is the fact she can easily sell them for more money now, and give the feel that the mean something more because it takes a little more work to have them in that form. Really though that's completely pointless and bad art.

but i'd imagine having them look like paintings makes them slightly more amusing?

you have to think about who actually buys art

maybe

i dunno

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people are still up in arms about this?

you realize she won the exposure from people that hate that sort of art...its awesoem.

who would think it's great art anyway? if she handed painted them or not doesn't make much difference

no, there is a very big difference with using paint vs. just showing the photoshops. She's putting the context into a whole other realm by the fact that she painted, but mostly that realm is the fact she can easily sell them for more money now, and give the feel that the mean something more because it takes a little more work to have them in that form. Really though that's completely pointless and bad art.

actually, I should really stop posting in this thread because it doesn't even deserve this much attention.

I think that might be part of the reason, but it's probably a lot simpler than that. She's a shit painter so she had no other choice but to to take pics of herself fucking her bf for reference, and then paint really bad president heads on top of him. As the contrast would have been even more glaring had she stayed in PS, she repainted everything to give it greater consistency.

Whatever you amateurs may think, she's already received the finest accolade an artist can get: being blocked in China.

That's what I thought... but shouldn't George Washington be nibbling on her clit with his wooden dentures?

That's fucking ridiculous.  

How can he nibble on her clit when his teeth are in the Smithsonian?

Archived