IGNORED

Artist paints herself having sex with each president of the USA

six

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heroine?

Yes and no. In the US, "Red Ribbon Week" is an official anti-drug week where supporters wear red ribbons pinned to their shirts or whatever. Therefore, the irony is that the person in the painting is tying off with a red ribbon. Even more ironic is that years later i became a junkie and he was a drug counselor. I can't blame him at all for what I've become. He did all the right things. I just didn't give a fuck and thought I was "too smart" to get addicted to drukqs.

heroine?

Yes and no. In the US, "Red Ribbon Week" is an official anti-drug week where supporters wear red ribbons pinned to their shirts or whatever. Therefore, the irony is that the person in the painting is tying off with a red ribbon. Even more ironic is that years later i became a junkie and he was a drug counselor. I can't blame him at all for what I've become. He did all the right things. I just didn't give a fuck and thought I was "too smart" to get addicted to drukqs.

he probably raised you to be the kind of person who'd think he's too smart to get addicted to drukqs. would make sense with that painting.

heroine?

he probably raised you to be the kind of person who'd think he's too smart to get addicted to drukqs. would make sense with that painting.

It's possible but thinking back, I have no way of knowing. One thing I do know, that even if this WAS true, I'm not going to blame him.

Guest countchocula

@sneaksta303: I really dig your dads stuff. Does he sell to the public? Or is it just for the fun of it all?

heroine?

It's possible but thinking back, I have no way of knowing. One thing I do know, that even if this WAS true, I'm not going to blame him.

i put my reply in a spoiler tag because it's a really crap post

that's good but if you ever have kids be aware of the influence you have and don't just think 'i didn't blame my dad (eventually), so my kid shouldn't blame me', which seems to to be the everlasting loop people are in

@sneaksta303: I really dig your dads stuff. Does he sell to the public? Or is it just for the fun of it all?

He WOULD sell it to the public but he has horrible promoting skills. I inherited that gene I guess.

You can see more at www.schiralliart.com - don't bother trying to email him through there though. he hasn't fucked with the site in ages.

If you want to buy a print let me know.

He's colorblind also, which makes it even cooler. I remember as a child him asking me for help with color related questions. He's got it down pat now though. You should see the murals in his house.... fucking ACE!

:'(

you've insulted my tattoo!

I THINK ALL ASIANS SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED. I HATE WOMEN. PAINTING IS THE PARAMOUNT OF ARTISTIC WORTH

YOURE UGLY AND IS GAY. ALSO A STUPID GIRL. I BET UR BF IS GOT A BAD HAIRCUT.

this thread has all kinds of win....

yegg you and this other chick should have an art-off. You're both asian-american. Asian is big in the states and internets.

it's a good gimmick.

and I know you're not serious yegg, but for others..don't dream about drawing manga for a living (at least not in Japan or Korea...). No money for lots of work!

:'(

you've insulted my tattoo!

I THINK ALL ASIANS SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED. I HATE WOMEN. PAINTING IS THE PARAMOUNT OF ARTISTIC WORTH

YOURE UGLY AND IS GAY. ALSO A STUPID GIRL. I BET UR BF IS GOT A BAD HAIRCUT.

=[

I feel bad now. It doesn't matter what your tattoos look like, since you're a handsome young strapping viking anyway, I'd like to see some axe-hewn sculptures from you some day. aaa.

p.s.

Glass Plate looks like a girl because I cut his hair.

Blood gushes from the wound

The cut is wide and and deep

And before I turn around

He falls to his knees

A clear song rings in the blade

When steel meets hardened steel

I hear the sound of wood that breaks

A sword cuts through my shield

I drop the shield and grab my axe

A weapon in each fist

The first blow makes the helmet crack

The axe cut to the teeth

I rip the axe from the head

Covered in blood and brains

Leave the body lying dead

Ready to strike again

My sword cuts through clothes and skin

Like a hot knife cuts though snow

I smile as the bastard screams

When I twist my sword

Sword in my hand

Axe on my side

Valhall awaits me

Soon I will die

Bear skin on my back

Wolf jaw on my head

Valhall awaits me

When I'm dead

I raise my axe above my head

My eyes stare in furious rage

Yet more blood will be shed

This is a victorious day

Blood gushes from the wound

The cut is wide and deep

As I turn around

I fall to my knees

Sword in my hand

Axe on my side

Valhall awaits me

Whe I die

Bear skin on my back

Wof jaw on my head

Valhall awaits me

When I'm dead

As I walk into the dungeon with my sword in hand,

Slaying all the demons from across the land!

I've reached the end of my quest, my time here is done,

For I'm a blackguard druid elf mage level 31!

Orcs attack the castle,

Into battle I shall go!

But they do not harm me,

For I roll a saving throw!

The swordening of Darkenfellward

My agility's so high!

Evading magic on the fly!

You can't dodge my sword,

It does 18-24!

I fear not the fire dragon,

I'll enshroud him in ice!

No creature can escape the wrath

Of my 20 sided dice!

The swordening of Darkenfellward

As I walk across the misty plain,

I hear the beast call out my name!

I move to strike, but I leave no scratch,

The glitch will be fixed in next month's patch!

Archived